bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 27, 16 2:04 PM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 11/27/2016 at 2:04:53 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe here.

[Post New]by whiskerdoo on Jan 12, 17 4:18 PM
The minute i enter the mansion nothing works then!!!!

Regal99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Regal99 on Jan 13, 17 5:22 PM
I purchased this game and was able to play the demo but now I get " unable to start because we can't write to system registry."

Help!

Martha

Edited on 01/18/2017 at 3:43:03 PM PST

[Post New]by miseburb on May 24, 17 8:01 PM
I have had this game for years. My kids want to play it again and it says it can't write to the system registry. I have it on a desktop and laptop and I have the same issure with both computers. I have purchased other games with no issues. Only this game. I appreciate any help. Thank you!

[Post New]by Arda15 on Jun 29, 17 11:23 PM
Hello the game works fine but the games screen resolution is so big that half of the game isnt visible hence I cant play properly and I couldnt find an options menu to fix it

[Post New]by Joianne on Jul 30, 17 12:19 PM
Arda15, we had the same problem, but my husband checked the screen display and found it was set to 125%. When he reduced it to 100%, the program worked perfectly. Maybe this is your problem as well. Hope it helps.

dontshop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dontshop on Oct 31, 17 5:45 PM
Joianne, how do I change my screen display size?

[Post New]by agnuss on Jan 9, 18 11:53 AM
Hey.
The game has sound issues. It's just silent.
Ideas?
Thanks.

//edited
Nevermind, there was a problem with my computer appearently. Restarted. Works fine!

Edited on 01/09/2018 at 12:27:29 PM PST

[Post New]by powers30 on Mar 10, 18 11:34 AM
I t wouldnt load because of regisrty so I uninstalled and the try to down load it again and it wont down load on big fish games Help would like to play it again.. uninstalled game manager.. got game to load now but still wont load says something about registry.... It says Scholastics I Spy Spooky Mansion Deluxe is unable to start because we cant write to system registry..... Help please

Edited on 03/11/2018 at 1:50:31 PM PST

Go to: