8-20

[Post New]by craleyzeglin on Mar 31, 10 6:51 AM
I have been trying to get through the hard level of 8-20 for a week. Any suggestions?

Re:8-20

[Post New]by louisequick on Apr 26, 10 1:58 PM
I am stuck on 8-20, but this is my second time thru the game. I also have had problems with Hidden Depths, second time thru. I am begining to think it is because I played the game once, and the second time thru is impossible. I notice I get no extra time, very few star bombs, etc. If someone can tell me how to master 8-20, I would be thrilled.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 24, 11 5:37 PM
louisequick wrote:I am stuck on 8-20, but this is my second time thru the game. I also have had problems with Hidden Depths, second time thru. I am begining to think it is because I played the game once, and the second time thru is impossible. I notice I get no extra time, very few star bombs, etc. If someone can tell me how to master 8-20, I would be thrilled.

Wish I could offer you a secret strategy game play (as I JUST NOW beat this level and completed the game) but I don't have one. I just remember moving as fast as I could, clicking on all those colored stones that provided me with the rock breaker hero and the coin hero and scrambling the gold stones around very often.

Sorry that's the best I can offer; good luck

MEnr56

[Post New]by citygirlretired on May 1, 12 6:08 PM
Well I can sure relate and was hoping someone had come up with an answer ...
Stuck probably 3 days now, I end up with 1 or 2 gold tiles under a hells stone that doesn't get broken, even at the end.
I have written a review on this one and the later 2 - which are both GREAT fun.

Go to: