Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Is this a different game?

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 28, 16 4:04 AM
Hi CBTX...

On this site you get the first 2 episodes in one game, and the next 2 episodes in the next instalment.

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Nov 28, 16 8:11 AM
I bought it [Removed by Moderator] last month and it was the complete game. It had swearing in it so if this one does, it is probably the same game except in installments. Most of BFG's games don't though. It does include a strategy guide.

I only got about an hour of play per episode and I'm not a speedy player but it was worth it. I think the only reason it is not a CE is there is none of the fluff or a bonus chapter.

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 12:01:09 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 16 12:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to drop by real fast and confirm what Valdy says is accurate. The version of the Adam Wolfe adventure contains the first 2 episodes of an episodic 4 part adventure. While the Forum Moderation Team does not have specific details for when the next two episodes will be released, I can absolutely provide some links below that can help players keep apprised for new releases on our site for PC and Mac computers:

New PC Game Releases at a Glance
New Mac Game Releases at a Glance

I also wanted to quickly remind all of our players to do their best to be aware of and follow the Forum Rules while posting, specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

While the Forum Moderation Team absolutely understands wanting to clarify and provide more information on the games we provide, we do request that players not mention other game companies by name or nicknames to help show what games we provide, how to find and receive support for those games, and to help our moderators learn when there are issues with our version of a game. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you all for your time, and for enjoying this new detective's adventure. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by indianmaiden1955 on Dec 9, 16 11:37 PM
So as of right now there is no other acts for Adam Wolfe besides the two that are there? I ask because someone stated in the reviews that there are two more acts: Lady and the Painter and Zero Hour. I just played the full edition of the game and it only shows the two acts. I really hope there is more to this series as it a terrific game and I love it. Please let me know of any updates to this one.

[Post New]by Anegada1 on Dec 11, 16 8:04 AM
Hey, BFG Moderator, speaking of different games, I think BFG needs to come up with a different category for non-HOP adventure games like "Adam Wolfe", or Syberia, City of Fools, Pahelika, Steel Life, etc. Right now they are lumped together in the Adventure or puzzle category with HOP game series like Puppet Show, Surface, etc. They are no more the same type of game than football is the same as soccer, though both are called football in various parts of the world. Coming up with a separate category for these non-HOP games would make searching for games easier for fans of the purer adventure genre easier and might commensurately increase sales of these clever, more unique creations .

callmepops
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by callmepops on Jan 27, 17 4:35 PM
There is another Adam Wolfe with the other two cases Adam Wolfe
Blood of eternity

Go to: