pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

2 or 4 cases?

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Nov 28, 16 12:09 PM
I'm confused.

In one place it says there are 4 different cases.

In another it says, "On this site you get the first 2 episodes in one game, and the next 2 episodes in the next instalment (SIC)" and, "I have just finished the first 2 parts of the game. Wow Wow Wow !!! What a game. I can't wait for the next 2 parts."

Another one says you have to purchase it from another site in order to get all 4 parts in one game.

Which is it? Thank you.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

2 or 4 cases?

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 28, 16 12:35 PM
pnk96722 wrote:I'm confused.

In another it says, "On this site you get the first 2 episodes in one game, and the next 2 episodes in the next instalment (SIC)" and, "I have just finished the first 2 parts of the game. Wow Wow Wow !!! What a game. I can't wait for the next 2 parts."

Another one says you have to purchase it from another site in order to get all 4 parts in one game.

Which is it? Thank you.

Sent to you a PM, I can't say here !!!

Edited on 11/28/2016 at 12:35:57 PM PST

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

2 or 4 cases?

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Nov 28, 16 4:37 PM
minesita wrote:
pnk96722 wrote:I'm confused.

Which is it? Thank you.

Sent to you a PM, I can't say here !!!

I'd love a PM too. Just finished part two, and am left hanging mid story!

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:2 or 4 cases?

[Post New]by chumface on Nov 28, 16 5:16 PM
PM me as well, thank you!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Nov 29, 16 4:27 AM
I'd love a PM as well please, I'm enjoying this game

ginny46
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ginny46 on Nov 29, 16 4:58 AM
Pleeeaaase send me one also, I'm hooked. Luv this series. Thank You

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Nov 29, 16 5:31 AM
Please PM me as well. The first two cases were good, but I want to know how it ends up.

[Post New]by bamabreezelulu on Nov 29, 16 9:54 AM
Me too! Please PM!! Thanks.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 29, 16 10:42 AM
Someone said that she or he bought the game in the [Removed by Moderator]. Not reason to remove this , I hope so...

But I sent a lot of PM to people [Removed by Moderator]

I'll wait for BF to release soon the last 2 chapters,
M.

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 11:30:05 AM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 29, 16 11:48 AM
Not luck !!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 16 12:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to drop by real fast to clarify what our version of the game offers currently.

First of all, I'm really glad to read that players are really enjoying Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time, and I want to say that our version of the game contains the first two episodes of four of Adam Wolfe's adventure. I am going to make sure that our player's enthusiasm for the next 2 episodes is known by the right teams, so thank you for your support. While we don't have specific information on a release of the next part of this detective's adventure, I hope it comes soon for our players who are enjoying the first two episodes.

If it helps, a way to keep apprised of what games we've recently released is to keep an eye on the following pages that list what games we've released in the past month on PC and Mac:

New PC Game Releases at a Glance
New Mac Game Releases at a Glance

I also needed to quickly remind our players to do their best to follow our Forum Rules while posting, specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We request players not discuss other game companies in any fashion on our forums so that players know what games we can provide support for and how to find or receive support for those games. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you all for your time and I hope I was able to clarify what our version of Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time contains. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by clrush on Nov 30, 16 7:09 AM
When the other two installments become available will it be a separate purchase or will it be some sort of update that will be connected to the existing game already downloaded?

Anjali24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Anjali24 on Nov 30, 16 12:38 PM
I'd like to know that, too. Do I have to pay again for the second half of the game?

I would *not* be happy about that.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 1, 16 1:21 AM
Anjali24 wrote:I'd like to know that, too. Do I have to pay again for the second half of the game?

Of course you will have to pay for the last 2 episodes. Each episode is approx. 2 hours long, which means that each of the 2 instalments of the game is as long as any SE. It took me 5 1/2 hours to play the first 2 episodes, which is longer than I usually take with other SEs.

RedPoppies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by RedPoppies on Dec 1, 16 10:46 PM
I'd be more than happy to pay for the next 2 cases - it's only a SE after all folks , and it's a lot more involved than a lot of CEs that have come out lately. I did the trial of this game and have been waiting on the edge of my seat for it to come out. Well worth the wait - but lets have an early Xmas present Big Fish - PLEASE release the next 2 cases!!

Edited on 12/01/2016 at 10:47:47 PM PST

Anjali24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Anjali24 on Dec 3, 16 2:45 PM
Valdy wrote:
Anjali24 wrote:I'd like to know that, too. Do I have to pay again for the second half of the game?

Of course you will have to pay for the last 2 episodes. Each episode is approx. 2 hours long, which means that each of the 2 instalments of the game is as long as any SE. It took me 5 1/2 hours to play the first 2 episodes, which is longer than I usually take with other SEs.

Lucky you.

All in all, it took me a little under 2.5 hours, which sorely disappointed me - even for an SE that is exceptionally short.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Dec 6, 16 6:13 PM
Hurry, SOON!
Loathe Cliff-Hangers, and this one sure left me Hungry for More!
As for the Money Question, I feel I got my Monies' Worth,
and will gladly Pay/Use a Credit for the Nest 2 Chapters!
BTW~This would not be an HOG, in my book, but Adventure!
the kat
=^,,^=

Go to: