CE?

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

CE?

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 28, 16 1:49 PM
This doesn't seem to be designated as a CE which seems unusual. Is it, in fact, a CE or will there be a CE? I am excited to DL and try this one but do not want to purchase a Standard Edition if a CE is coming. Thanks!

Re:CE?

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Nov 28, 16 3:34 PM
I bought the complete game at another site and it did come with a strategy guide. I doubt the SG will be available here but if it is, I would imagine they will charge for it.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:CE?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 16 1:04 PM
Hello bribling and OregonPandora,

Thanks for your patience while waiting on a response. It totally makes sense to ask about whether this game is a Standard Version game or a Collector's Edition, and whether there will be a Collector's Edition of this game in the future. I think I can clarify a bit from the information I have available to me.

This particular game has been released as a Standard Version game. Unfortunately, The Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive specific details on the reasoning behind a release as a standard version or a Collector's Edition and also doesn't receive dates in advance for future releases, so I am unable to provide specific reasoning for this decision. I also want to clarify that our version of the game on our site does not have a strategy guide available to purchase or download for free with this game at this time. It's possible a walkthrough may be posted to our blog in the future, and just in case it is helpful, I wanted to provide a link to our list of walkthroughs for our games:

Game Walkthroughs

That said, I can absolutely understand players possibly wanting to have the option of Adam Wolfe's entire adventure being released as a Collector's Edition with bonus content and a Strategy Guide included, so I would be happy to provide this as a suggestion to the right teams so they know what our players would like to see with an adventure game such as this.

Thank you for your time, and I hope I was able to clarify this particular release is a standard version game. Happy gaming, and if there are any further questions, do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: