jwock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Glitch

[Post New]by jwock on Nov 28, 16 9:46 PM
I'm on an iMac OS X 10.11 and the jack on the cart in the bridge cannot be picked up. Luckily I hadn't payed for it. Once again, a fail on the QA. Can you PLEASE test your releases

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Glitch

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 16 11:03 AM
Hi jwock,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has an item that is unable to be picked up. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations for Mac computers and may help with this particular situation:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide additional troubleshooting and support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. Feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators if there are further questions.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: