starts over when I shut down

[Post New]by beverly_gauthier on Mar 31, 10 9:19 AM
had to leave my computor on for 3 days in order not to loose the game as it starts all over the next day if I dont leave it on then did nt turn it off l\ast night and was on the final end and lost it all and today when I turned it back on sure enough it started over I hate this game and am going to deleite it ..

kimmykaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:starts over when I shut down

[Post New]by kimmykaye on Apr 24, 10 11:03 AM
I am having the exact same problem except at the second stage. Also if someone else is playing and they start the game, it automatically starts with my game. This sucks!

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Mar 13, 13 2:27 PM
Mine starts over from the beginning every single time. At first I thought it was my fault, but nope. It started over even when I didn't leave the game entirely, I just went to the menu and it deleted all my progress, 4 villages and all the game play just gone.

[Post New]by lgsrmt26 on Apr 24, 13 4:28 PM
I had the same problem and Help staff suggested I play the game as "Player." It works and I have had no more issues with failed saves.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 24, 13 4:38 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into problems with the game saving. If the suggestion that lgsrmt26 suggested isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that for you. You can also check out our help article here that goes over that issue in a bit more detail:

Game Not Saving

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any issues you encounter with the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: