554 Posts

Lost City - (Old) New Offer

[Post New]by sir_vival on Nov 29, 16 3:05 AM
No Wiki found

Locked threads:

'New Offer: Lost City June 11, 2014'
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/414280.page

@ Active Moderators Team.

Please make the links in thread 'New Offer: Lost City June 11, 2014' clickable, to be easier available - like usefully done with previous events.

Thank you
Sir Vival

jannae
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Lost City - (Old) New Offer

[Post New]by jannae on Nov 29, 16 8:36 AM
Hi

I just had a senior moment. I have all the items for 1st stage of the quest. I need the APOTHECARY BOOK. If I get it as a gift can I assemble the Artifact or must I do all the items again.

Thanks

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Nov 29, 16 9:28 AM
jannae wrote:Hi

I just had a senior moment. I have all the items for 1st stage of the quest. I need the APOTHECARY BOOK. If I get it as a gift can I assemble the Artifact or must I do all the items again.

Thanks

As it is giftable, set it on your WL.

I would not assemble any 'Artifact' without being tasked to do so. You may spoil this quest by yourself.
A positive answer to your question would be welcome.

See also my latest reply in:

'Sharing some tips for the game'
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/160/257866.page

Happy hunting
Sir Vival

--------------
Just got a message from webbleandwobble:

A positive answer would be....YES, one must find the items again. I had all the items for the artifact but in order to go through the quest to get to the point of being asked to assemble, one must find items as the quest requests.

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 11:21:11 AM PST

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Zirz on Nov 29, 16 11:37 AM
Just a reminder, the Caf? is the Cafe and in order to get the item dropped quicker do it in dismantled mode. If you don't you'll have to go thru it alot of times. I forgot just how long it takes items to drop in the Quest.

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 12:00:07 PM PST

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Nov 29, 16 2:21 PM
This is getting quite boring! I have done this at least5 times,while so many other quests never show up again!

cansrve
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cansrve on Nov 29, 16 7:06 PM
sir_vival wrote:
--------------

A positive answer would be....YES, one must find the items again. I had all the items for the artifact but in order to go through the quest to get to the point of being asked to assemble, one must find items as the quest requests.

This is mostly correct.

Yes you must find/obtain the items again, However if you have them already you can send them to a trusted neighbour who would in turn send them back to you. Once you have them sent back, leave them in your gift box until you are tasked for the item, accept the task, accept Just that item in the gift box and it sees it as you have found the item again (without having to search the room for it). Repeat for however many other items.

It should be noted :

A ) for items you have already found once! Most offer/events dont have the WL button available* until you have found the item once, alternately if someone sends you an item you haven't yet found at least once it will stay locked in your gift box until you find it yourself (Hopefully that makes sense).

B ) some (very few) offers even after you have found an item the first time do Not have the WL button nor are the items available for others to send you (even if they have extras)

*Most new offers the items have the WL button for a short time after they are released however it goes away within a short time after the offer becomes live. Returning only after you have found the item for the first time.

Hopefully that helps

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 7:07:00 PM PST

[Post New]by deborahpeters on Nov 30, 16 8:21 AM
@cansrve

sir_vival wrote:

--------------

This is mostly correct.

Yes you must find/obtain the items again, However if you have them already you can send them to a trusted neighbour who would in turn send them back to you. Once you have them sent back, leave them in your gift box until you are tasked for the item, accept the task, accept Just that item in the gift box and it sees it as you have found the item again (without having to search the room for it). Repeat for however many other items.

What webbleandwobble said is CORRECT not mostly correct. However, your telling a player if they have an item, send it to a friend and have it sent back, is no different than the player having 2 accounts...1 as a feeder.

Go to: