pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

gold coins

[Post New]by pchy on Nov 29, 16 4:58 AM
I don't understand how you use gold coins. I keep matching them but it still says I need to "create and use 1 gold coin"

Re:gold coins

[Post New]by auntiepunch on Nov 29, 16 5:09 AM
they become a midas touch and can be used to change dificult blocks

s_jjones
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by s_jjones on Nov 30, 16 5:10 PM
how does this work, how many do\ you need to get anything

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Dec 1, 16 2:15 PM
I still don't understand. I'm only on level 4 and instructions are to make, save and use gold coins. Are they talking about the coins that appear on the board? I have made MANY and have done all I think with them, I've matched them and "shoot" them off the board with the wheels and I still can't get this. Help!

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Dec 2, 16 11:47 AM
confusing at best. What I did was (I think) slide / shoot a wheel into a gold coin on the board and it explodes and you get one more in the bottom left circle where the finger is (just left of the whale) and the tiny circle above it shows how many you have to use .... click on it and the tip of your cursor starts to glow, click the cell you want to destroy and that counts as a USE of a good coin, and the tiny circle by the hand decreases by one.

s_jjones
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by s_jjones on Dec 2, 16 4:26 PM
That's a very good tip LynneWhitley, unfortunately in the level I'm playing now (clear board before running out of gems) it's very rare to get 5 in a row and a 4 in a row. Once I read your tip, I did accomplish that, but can't seem to get past level 45 just yet. Keep the tips coming!!!

UPDATE: I guess I got confused by the accumulation of 1 to 3 stars for a game and thought that had something to do with the cold coins. Still unsure what the stars are for, and the random scoring (70,000 plus points got 1 star, 11,000 points got 3?). The gold coins in the game can be matched or shot for extra moves, and once I got on to that have progressed well into the game. Keep playing, several different playing modes, my fun factor for this game is improving.

Edited on 12/04/2016 at 4:29:44 AM PST

Go to: