bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Kathmandu- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 16 2:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Kathmandu. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Kathmandu posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Kathmandu- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 16 2:35 PM
Existing Kathmandu threads:

Edited on 11/30/2016 at 8:58:57 AM PST

Droppie47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Kathmandu - Level Help 53, please help

[Post New]by Droppie47 on Nov 30, 16 3:59 AM
Can someone give me some help on how to beat level 53, Kathmandu??? I've spend so many lives and I can't get through it. It costs me too much in time and lives !!

Getting pretty worn out, not only physically but also on lives, trying to beat the level. It's very difficult and I just don't get it done.

Edited on 11/30/2016 at 4:03:28 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 30, 16 9:23 AM
Hi Droppie47,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble completing Kathmandu, Level 53. I wanted to stop by here with some help.

This level was definitely tricky. The barriers mean that the color blockers will need to be set off separately in order to clear the tiles under them, and it took me a couple tries to finish. What I focused on the most was creating as many boosts as I could to match together.

Pairing Lightning Bolt boosts with another kind of boost and matching line crushes and a bombs were especially effective in this level, as they were able to clear out large numbers of gummies at a time. This helped to fill up the blockers faster while also clearing out some of the tiles in the center of the board. Creating matches near the bottom of the board was also helpful, as this let extra gummies cascade onto the board, increasing the chance of getting some extra matches while they fell.

If there's still trouble with this level I encourage contacting our Customer Support Team with the email address linked to your game. Our Reps are able to offer help and tips for levels, and they're always willing to assist as best they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jan 20, 17 1:05 PM
Level 30. They must be joking 50 seconds to drop 4 souvenirs and with double layer stickies in between? Lost 5 lives and not one chance to make a lightning or even the rows of 4! Rubbish!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jan 20, 17 4:37 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Level 30. They must be joking 50 seconds to drop 4 souvenirs and with double layer stickies in between? Lost 5 lives and not one chance to make a lightning or even the rows of 4! Rubbish!!

It seems as soon as I post the game gives in and lets me win! No apparent reason that I could see - just dumb luck

[Post New]by gummyguy on Mar 15, 17 11:55 AM
The 'fly-out' on the right should have a one click button to this the forum.
Also should have a go-to-port button.
After 50 cities it is a pain having to search for the port.
Make these two things easy.

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Aug 5, 17 6:02 PM
What's up with level 25?

30 moves to clear 9 color blasters and drop 3 souvenirs. It's not possible. By the time I'm on my second row of color blasters (there are 3 per souvenir) I only have about 5 moves left.

-___-

(Hello, first post, lurked for several months though)

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 6, 17 7:27 PM
Requirements for building monuments

k = thousands

10. 90k bricks
20. 220k bricks
30. 240k bricks
40. 280k bricks 4 green gems
50. 280k bricks 295k hats 5 green gems
60. 390k bricks 280k hats 3 green gems
70. 375k bricks 320k hats 4 green gems
80. 370k bricks 345k hats 5 green gems
90. 380k bricks 375k hats 280k pinks 5 green gems
100 500k bricks 420k hats 385k pinks 25 green gems
110 560k bricks 440k hats 500k pinks 5 green gems
120 620k bricks 520k hats 580k pinks 10 green gems

[Post New]by marinka62 on Nov 13, 17 10:24 PM
Does anyone know how to pass level 63? Looks like gummies are falling down but can't drop them? Please help; thanks) sorry, guys, it was Munich, don't need help anymore.. Thanks, all.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 7:05:29 PM PST

Go to: