no reply from anyone for two weeks

[Post New]by bjbunnie on Mar 31, 10 11:07 AM
i need help please i brought top ten solitaire and it messing up my computer so i deleted it an i wanted it replace with heartwild sol. book two but no one will talk to me my email is changed and gave it to u because it is on my account info but evertime i try to contract someone they say wrong email please contract me asap thanks [email address removed by moderator]

Edited on 03/31/2010 at 11:38:23 AM PST

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:no reply from anyone for two weeks

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 31, 10 11:10 AM
i think it would be wise to delete your e mail address from the public forums, and contact the CS team telling them your new e mail address. Keep on trying - they will respond to you.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:no reply from anyone for two weeks

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 31, 10 11:40 AM
Hey bjbunnie,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having. I agree with goeash that Customer Support can certainly help you out with this if you send them an email and let them know your new email address. They're really good with these kinds of problems.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat through your "My Game Club" page.

I've also sent you a PM with more info on how to contact support.

Welcome to the pond!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: