sas65
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

2-10 need help please

[Post New]by sas65 on Mar 31, 10 12:21 PM
Flos Career 2nd restaurant level 2-10
cannot get no matter what. is there a special way of seating them. someone always leaves, if i go to podium, people leave too

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:2-10 need help please

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 31, 10 1:03 PM
Welcome to the pond sas65!

I haven't played the game yet, but I was about to find some tips that may help!

The best time to stop at the podium is when lots customers are eating. Also, when there are multiple customers are in line, seat the business women first, then the young ladies, and let the seniors wait.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

Edited on 03/31/2010 at 1:04:00 PM PST

[Post New]by sheilastuart on Apr 19, 10 4:05 PM
i cant get past this one either...i have tried everything i know. my trouble seems to start when that 1st group of old men come in so i have tried seating the young girls that come in behind them 1st...i dont what else to do.

[Post New]by michele888 on Jun 6, 10 1:18 PM
I can't get past this no matter what I do! It's ruining the whole game for me. Is there a way to build a 3rd restaurant and just skip this all together? The people are never all eating at the same time but when I go to the podium, someone gets mad or they leave anyway. Help!!!!

[Post New]by supastarr145 on Jun 6, 10 10:21 PM
it took me 99 tries, but i got it!!!!!( 5 minutes ago). Do not seat anyone!!!!! Stand at the podium til you are halfway closed. Then seat the busn. women first, then the girls. save the seniors for last. I would say goodluck....but its gonna work...;-)

[Post New]by dle123 on Jun 6, 10 11:36 PM
supastarr145 is right. I have been stuck on 10 forever. I tried not seating anyone until half way and then bus. women 1st, girls 2nd and old men last, it works! Make sure to get the colors correct. I'm finally out!

[Post New]by LizNCostume on Jun 19, 10 8:41 AM
I can also attest that this works. Here's my tips...

- Wait until half your time is up and do not seat anyone... just entertain them at the podium (this allows the line to completely fill up and then some... no wasting time standing around)

- When half of the time is up give the business women first priority at all times, the girls second, and the old men last if at all (they will wait patiently... but the business women WON'T!)

- You will probably have to run and entertain at the podium at least once or twice during the commotion... just keep your eye on the business women...

- Don't worry about the tea... just use it if anyone has smoke coming off their head.

[Post New]by SamanthaB408 on Oct 25, 10 2:04 PM
I tried this too about 4 times in a row and so far it's not working for me.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Dec 19, 10 9:09 PM
Wow, thanks for the suggestion. Kind of crazy strategy but it works for this & other levels.

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Dec 20, 10 8:46 PM
That's good advice for any level. I played it for the first time yesterday and now I know why it's such a big hit. It's super addictive.

[Post New]by hollywood39 on Dec 29, 10 6:18 PM
I'm stuck as well in the second restaurant. By reading the other posts I don't feel so bad. Please help me.

[Post New]by hulalady98 on Jan 18, 11 12:13 AM
I have tried to do this method but it just doesn't work for me...Just when I thought I had all the businesswomen, more show up...any other suggestions?

[Post New]by asgreen77 on Feb 19, 11 8:49 PM
I can not get either...I have tried the suggestions offered but they just don't work for me...giving up and deleting from my computer...too frustrating. Good Luck

[Post New]by sharonklaus8567 on Aug 30, 11 8:36 AM
I can't get this either. I tried the strategy above...several, several times, and nothing. I can't even get passed 5,000 points now.

[Post New]by kinga76 on May 18, 12 9:08 PM
OK, I just got Expert on 2-10 (17 120) so thought I'd share my method:

Wait at the podium till you have enough to seat 5 tables (you will have 1 x 2-seater left unseated).

From there continue filling up the same 5 tables at a time, giving preference to businesswomen of course whenever possible - that's basically the general rule. Then make sure you chain EVERYTHING - seating, taking orders, serving food, picking up money and cleaning up, keeping it 5 at a time - otherwise this method won't work.

Make sure to use the podium every time you have a full house eating and you may need to run back and use it 1 or twice at the end of a shift (i.e. either before or after clearing tables). It's the businesswomen you have to keep an eye on - when their hearts drop to two you have to run back to the podium ASAP.

Use the drinks whenever you can (at least once every seating).

Don't freak out if it looks as though you're not going to get there - the points are going to sit at about 16,250 just before you seat your last table (mine was a 6 group of seniors). They will bump up after you clear your last table, just by the skin of your teeth! This is an important tip though: Before you seat that last table DON"T CLEAR ALL THE TABLES - only clear the table you need to seat your last customers. Then clear them all together at the end.

Good luck, hope it works for you!

[Post New]by ChemarNikko on Dec 3, 12 9:14 PM
I was having trouble, too. I did what bfgTigris said to do and it DOES work! I was amazed and thankful.

Go to: