hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Expert 4.9

[Post New]by hyperbole on Dec 1, 16 6:37 AM
Does anyone have any advice for this one? I've tried following/not following the guide and nothing I do gets me close to 3 stars let alone the developers score.

tyler2
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Expert 4.9

[Post New]by tyler2 on Dec 5, 16 3:17 AM
What worked for me was to change the order of the gold teeth, have you tried that? As usual I did it by accident but hey, if it gets the developers record then it's a big whoo-hoo, right? This is what I did, and it's still hard. Sometimes I have to do it a couple of times to get it, but hopefully it'll work for you too:

Revive the bushes - Upgrade the workshop to max while clearing to the top right bush - Pick up the gift so you can use both of the bonuses together

Clear to the mine and upgrade it to level 2 immediately while clearing out the fang and collecting the gold and stake behind it

Remove the white tooth (by the workshop) and build the bridge - Repair the planks to the two gold piles and collect those while you mark Demeter for building

Clear the way to the lower right gold tooth and mark it while collecting food and supplies - Upgrade to another worker

Mark Medusa's bridge for building while you repair planks across to Hercules and then mark Medusa's lair - You should be able to remove the gold tooth by Hercules pretty soon at this point and then remove the crystal by him

Collect food from the bushes like crazy and mark the jetty for repair while Medusa removes the minotaurs. Once you remove the last gold tooth (top right) she doesn't have far to go to remove the last minotaur so that really saves time.

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Dec 7, 16 3:43 PM
Thank you!

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Dec 18, 16 12:18 PM
This level is so hard, I can't even get silver.

puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Jan 28, 17 8:05 PM
Without a doubt one of the hardest levels ever... Finally got DR after numerous tries. Followed the above but got the base camp to 3 people a bit earlier and made sure to get lots of wood all the time. key is to get obelisk cranking and got lots of resources and then time everything right. Also need to get in the rhythm of getting birds to take you over the top...

Go to: