puzzles

[Post New]by kara_demonet11 on Dec 1, 16 5:28 PM
How do I go back and repeat a puzzle that wasn't completed?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:puzzles

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 14, 16 2:07 PM
Sorry you had to wait so long for a reply. You just need to scroll up to it and click on the level bar. Anywhere to the left of the info button. The scroll bar is on the right side of each set of levels.

You can go back to cities you've already completed, too. Click on the city from the map screen, then scroll to the level you want.

[Post New]by kara_demonet11 on Dec 14, 16 3:58 PM
I tried both of what you suggested and I can see the puzzles but it won't let me access it.

Any other suggestions?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 14, 16 5:38 PM
Hmm. It works for me. Maybe you've found a glitch in the game.

Here's what I do exactly...

From the map screen, move your mouse over the city you want to play. You should see the background of the city "button" turn from maroon to green when you move the mouse over it. Click on the city name.

Now you should see the levels. Click and hold the purple jewel on the right and scroll down to the level you want to play. Move your mouse to the left over the maroon box that displays the level number you want to play. The silver/white border of the box should turn green when you move the mouse over the box. Click anywhere on the box except on the letter "i". That should start the level for you. (If you click on the "i" you just get info about the city. You have to click anywhere except there to play.)

If that doesn't work, then you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Then try again. Good luck!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 14, 16 5:50 PM
One other thought. I know this game doesn't give you your next city to play in any logical order I can figure out. So, when I was playing I would sometimes forget which city I was on and I was always accidentally trying to open cities I hadn't gotten to yet. The same goes for levels. You can't play level 182 until you've beaten level 181 and you can't play the next city until you beat the one you're in. But you can go back and replay any city or level you've already beaten. So, is it possible that you've been trying to play a level you haven't unlocked yet?

Maybe as a test, try going into Paris by Day (the first city you play in this game) and try to replay any level in that city.

Go to: