Stuck

[Post New]by Hep1953 on Dec 2, 16 4:55 AM
I'm stuck outside the door of the souvenir shop. How do I get the coals to melt the ice? What do I do with the string of lights?? Help!!!

jamsarnie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by jamsarnie on Dec 2, 16 8:37 AM
the hot coals come from the fire when you get the mitten from the tree,When you use goody and the lights to climb the tree.

[Post New]by clare0116 on Dec 4, 16 5:13 PM
I can't pick up the elf and put him to the open window and my golden pointer disappears. I've tried restarting the game several times but it happens every time. How is everyone else managing to do it please?

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoFin on Dec 4, 16 7:30 PM
clare0116, if I recall, you click on the elf and then click on the window. He will then jump down and run into the window. Hope this helps. Congratulations on you first post.

[Post New]by clare0116 on Dec 5, 16 7:28 AM
Thanks Hi-Fin. I tried again last night and Goody disappeared too. Then today "try, try, try again", it actually worked 1st time !

Sky1022
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sky1022 on Dec 5, 16 4:17 PM
The string of lights, you just put rthe elf on the lights and he takes care of it.

[Post New]by clare0116 on Dec 9, 16 4:29 AM
Now I'm stuck in the fitting room. I put the cushion under Peter's head and used the key on the diary. All I can do is look at the page but do nothing. How do I find the cat dot to dot mini game please? Nothing else in the room will work yet.

[Post New]by shachsmom on Dec 11, 16 6:22 PM
I'm having the same problem in the fitting room. I click help and it just refers me to the diary. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by shachsmom on Dec 11, 16 6:33 PM
Just figured it out. click on the diary in your inventory, he talks about family first, so click on the picture of is family. contine to click on the highlighted objects. if you get stuck use the hint button (while you are in the diary).

Go to: