middlered
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

level 78

[Post New]by middlered on Dec 2, 16 12:03 PM
I can't seam to find the right combo of tiles to make bridges for the ones far away to meet

wiredawwg
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:level 78

[Post New]by wiredawwg on Dec 2, 16 2:33 PM
Yeah, I've been on this level for 2 days. I've gotten it down to a few pairs but they are impossible to match and/or pairs are in the cross shaped sections without a 3rd tile to bump and get them together.

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Dec 2, 16 3:44 PM
I only got 2 stars, and have no clue how to get three, but I finally figured out that the key is the 2 tiles in the center.

You can build a bridge on the left side of them with the tile that's on the top right (for me that's the one that has one line above the chinese symbol) and the 7 tile at the top of the screen. (You're going to need the other one line tile in there to do this) Push the 3 tile down so you have a clear shot to move the left tile from the center over to the side. Now you have a bridge to move that tile that needs to go all the way from the left to the right. Push it right and it will hit up against the 2nd tile in the center. Then you move the 2 tiles that made the bridge down so they form a bridge under that rightmost center tile. Move that tile down to hit against the 7 tile at the bottom of the screen. You can move it to the right and get rid of it.

You can now move the bridge over to the right of the center tiles. If you push the tile with the 3 lines above the chinese character up, you can fill the space at the bottom of that area. If you push the elevated 4 tile on the right side of the screen to the left, then right and up, you now have a bridge from the right side of the screen to the center. Push the tile from the right side of the screen to the left and it will hit up against the tile that you pushed in from the left. Now you can push the 7 tile from the bottom of the screen into the center and together with the 2nd one tile, you can build a bridge down from the tile that you just pushed from the right. It will go all the way to the bottom of the screen.

Now you have a clear path to push the remaining center tile all the way to the right.

There are obviously several steps in here that I haven't included, but if you need help with figuring them out, let me know.

middlered
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by middlered on Dec 3, 16 11:38 AM
I started the game this morning and this stupid laptop somehow lost my profile. I have to start over again. So any post after this level, I would be most grateful.
It will be a wile before I get this far again. I'd hate not to be able to make it to the end.

wiredawwg
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by wiredawwg on Dec 3, 16 1:01 PM
Oh my, finally got this one. Using the number appearance tiles, used 1 Green, 7 and W as bridges in the center area. 2 Yellow and 1 Yellow wound up in the top area just right of center. (2 was bridge for 8 to move down)
8's and 5's were in bottom area just right of center. 4 was a bridge and stayed in rightmost area. Yellow 3 and dollar sign slid all the way left for matches in leftmost area. Used 9 as a bridge on left side and didn't match them. Fortunately, they were not the ones that turned gold.

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Dec 13, 16 2:59 PM
hey wiredawwg. trying your method. but i gotta ask ya- if an 8 moves down using a yellow 2 as a bridge and the yellow 3 slides to the left how do you get the $ to cross? There's a gap after you move a 4 to bridge for the $ tile. help!!

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Dec 13, 16 7:22 PM
sorry wiredawwg. the gap can be filled by a 1. finally got the 3 stars with your help and sopies_mom. thx fellow pondlings!

Go to: