Fairway Solitaire Blast Tournaments

[Post New]by mgoodwin123x on Dec 2, 16 9:16 PM
How often are tournaments available? Is there a schedule that we can see for these events?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Fairway Solitaire Blast Tournaments

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 7, 16 5:16 PM
Hello mgoodwin123x,

First of all, welcome to the forums! It totally makes sense to ask whether there is a way to see future tournament for Fairway Solitaire Blast. While there is no in-game way to find this information, a really helpful resource to find out more information about tournaments would be to check the Fairway Solitaire Blast App page on Facebook. The link to that page can be found below:

Fairway Solitaire Blast App page on Facebook

The Facebook page should contain information about current tournaments and upcoming events, so I recommend checking that out for up to date information on current tournaments. At this time, there is not a future tournament calendar or list to check for upcoming tournaments. I definitely can understand this being a helpful feature though, and I am going to go ahead and provide that as a suggestion to the appropriate teams so they know players are seeking that as a resource while playing.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this was helpful in clarifying how to find more information about Fairway Solitaire Blast tournaments. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: