bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 3, 16 12:29 AM
ERS Game Studios presents the next installment of the Haunted Legends series!

You’ve been called to investigate the murder of Alfred Oldgrey's fiancé. What starts as a simple investigation quickly takes a dark turn as you uncover family secrets and the invention of a mysterious mechanism. Can you find the culprit amidst the quarreling family before it's too late? Find out in this electrifying hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 3, 16 1:00 AM
Since I am a big fan of all of ERS's games, I bought this one the moment it came out. Love their graphics, colours, and gameplay.

I do wish ERS would bring out another Christmas game. Although I didn't like their "Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call" as much as I wished I had (mostly because of the story about the good and evil sisters), after having played "The Gift of the Magi" and been disappointed with the lack of exitement in the game, I feel more positive about ERS' "Christmas Eve" game, and will replay it soon.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 3, 16 4:30 AM
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying this game. Love the way the characters are interacting with each other and myself, and I do like the gameplay and story as well.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Dec 3, 16 6:51 AM
Valdy wrote:Just wanted to say that I am enjoying this game. Love the way the characters are interacting with each other and myself, and I do like the gameplay and story as well.

I completely agree with Valdy about this game. It's fantastic! This is my favorite Developers....and this is a great addition to the Series! I think this Series has some of the best character animations. They have some of the most realistic looking people. And the voice overs are very well done. I highly recommend this Series.

Heads up about a fix for a great SE ...that has a new fix: " Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver"...has fixed the blue screen issues and it's working with the new up date as of the date of this post. So, for those of us...that were really wanting to get this game...it's working now...with the new up date. So, be sure to check it out.

Enjoy,
Lisa

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Dec 3, 16 8:59 AM
I read Valdy and Love to Miss Lisa's posts and decided to go with buying the game. I couldn't demo it because it said my time was up before I even played it.

Thanks for your posts guys and now I am enjoying the game very much.

My computer has been behaving strangely, so I either had to take a leap of faith and BOGOF -- or do nothing. I NEVER like to do nothing!!

Thanks again

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Dec 3, 16 9:49 AM
Based on Valdy's comments I bought the game after playing the demo to see if the computer was going to make nice.

I will say, thank God for the quick skip on the puzzles since I hate them! And, I keep buying these Haunted Legends hoping that I will eventually get to kill of that cursed Dwarf. He is a MAJOR aggravation. Guess we have to have a couple of protagonists in the game but surely the Duchess would have been enough in this one.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 3, 16 10:16 AM
I have now finished the whole game. I actually didn't mind the dwarf in this game. He behaved more like a human being instead of just snarling his way through the game. Enjoyed playing the whole game.

Below is a question that might be a spoiler for some peeps:

SPOILER ALERT: Either I didn't pay attention or it never came out: who killed the fiance? END OF SPOILER ALERT

Edited on 12/04/2016 at 12:35:01 AM PST

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Dec 3, 16 10:41 AM
The first installment of the Haunted Legends was simply great, the one or other of the following were very good too, others not so brilliant. To make it short: I played the beta of the Faulty Creatures, didn't like the story then and the demo couldn't change my mind.
Just have the feeling this Frankenstein remake or whatever doesn't fit in this series' concept.
Of course artwork, colors etc. are super as always with Ers, only the story is just not mine.

Go to: