UrosB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Message from Developers

[Post New]by UrosB on Dec 3, 16 9:13 AM
Hello dear Fishies!

You must be wondering if developers actually visit these forums. Are they really checking them out? The answer is: all the time. In fact, this time we didn’t just stop by, we decided to say something important. Here goes:

Thanks.

From the bottom of our hearts - thank you. You know, at Mad Head Games, we don’t just make games. We live them. We’re always giving our best, trying to push the limit, expand the boundaries and raise the bar. We’re constantly challenging ourselves to innovate and offer our players - you - a unique and extraordinary gaming experience.

But with Adam Wolfe we went even further. This time we turned everything upside down, breathing some fresh air into the casual adventure genre. This means the world to us, and it’s hard to express how proud we are when we read your amazing reviews and how glad we are that you’re enjoying the game, recognizing the effort we put into it.

You know, it takes a lot of skill, knowledge, love, sweat and tears to make a game like this. It’s all worth it in the end, especially when we stop by here and feel the positive energy and good vibes as a result of the outcome.

We can’t wait for another two episodes to come out and we’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the whole season of Adam Wolfe. We hope you’re just as excited about it as we are!

Once again, thank you for giving Adam Wolfe a try, thank you for all the beautiful feedback and thank you for pushing us to make even better games in the future.

As we love to say in Mad Head Games - the best is yet to come.

Mad Head Games Team,
With love.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Message from Developers

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 3, 16 9:47 AM
Hi UrosB ,

I'm one of the people who can't wait to have the other two chapters. Such good job! And I hope it will be soon!

Kudos for all your team, IMO, Mad Head is now the best developer.

And thank you to talk with us in this forum .

Cheers,
M.

Edited on 12/13/2016 at 10:16:52 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 3, 16 10:31 AM
Hello to UrosB and everyone else at Mad Head Games !!

Thank you so much for making this wonderful game. I have grown tired of most HOGs that come out nowadays, but this game was just perfect.

I love most of your games, and Mad Head Games definitely stands for Quality and Entertainment in a big way.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 3, 16 12:40 PM
Hi UrosB,

Thank you for coming by the forums and posting. I appreciate that. I hope you don't mind me posting here. I have purchased Adam Wolfe on this site, but have not played it yet, as it hasn't come up in my queue. I am actually playing Beyond: Star Descendant today .... so maybe that makes up for it?

Since we have your ear, I wanted to say a couple of things. First, I think Mad Head is probably the most innovative story teller out there in Casual Games. It is the creative and unique stories that make me always buy your games. I enjoy them very much. There is a definite fun factor for me that keeps me coming back despite certain things the games seem lacking as far as the gameplay aspect are concerned.

Your game worlds are so incredibly small that I wonder why Mad Head even provides maps. The last two I played, Deck of Fates and the Dawn of Hope games had about 1 to 3 rooms max per level. This latest Beyond seems to be following in a similar fashion. Mostly the player character moves back and forth between 2 rooms. Any chance you will start making games where we get to wander about and explore a bit?

The general difficulty level in Mad Head games is very low (from my perspective). I would love to see options in your games to give a bit more challenge to players that like that sort of thing. Basically I am playing your games as interactive stories rather than anything else. That's okay as far as that goes, but I always finish your games happy with the story, but with that nagging feeling that I wished for just a little bit more on the game side of things.

Thanks again for coming in here and for your beautiful stories that you create for us.

[Post New]by emeraldorchid on Dec 15, 16 8:56 PM
To UrosB and all the developers of this wonderful game,

Thank you to you all! Adam Wolfe:Flames of Time is a masterful game and a pleasure to play. As, others have stated, having finished this first installment of the game I find it so hard to wait for the continuing chapters. What a wonderful story and masterfully written. I just cannot say enough good things about this game you have worked so hard on. I await your next release of this series. Two thumbs up!!

LuvSilkies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by LuvSilkies on Jan 14, 17 6:48 AM
Hello UrosB and all those wonderful, talented developers at Mad Head.

I'm late in finding this thread, but, just wanted to put my hat in the ring as one who Loved this game. One of, if not, the best game I've ever played. I fully appreciate the work you all put into this and it just ups my respect for Mad Head. Keep up the good work and pop in here from time to time cause we Fishies love when you do.

[Post New]by gb121744 on Jul 4, 17 7:03 PM
First: I am playing this game and am excited to find this particular development company. I'd search by the developer every time and order whatever you develop (or have developed in the past).

I also feel I'm getting all my moneys worth if I only get two parts. I'll buy the next game as soon as you put it out there.

Having said that, though, I'm actually writing because I don't know where else to go. First time on the forum area. Here's my problem. Don't know where to go to report a glitch that has frozen my progress...

Can someone tell me if this happened to them and, if so, how do you get past it?

I'm in part two. I'm searching for the feather in the office to make the potion. Already got the two other ingredients and have "posted" them in the bar. I went to the desk, put the bird feed bowl on the desk and attempted to leave the desk and look for the bird seed. Hint told me to get away from the desk. I move down to where it is normally but the cogs just keep rotating there and no exit arrow appears. I'm stuck and can't get away from the desk. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Unfortunately, I also don't even know if I'll get a notification if someone does reply. Does BigFish send out an email or something. Sorry for seeming so much of a newbie. LOL

chaka4
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by chaka4 on Jul 22, 17 4:20 PM
Just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Adam Wolfe series and I hope you continue the story, I can't wait to find out what happens next! PLEASE create a new one soon!

Thanks!

Go to: