godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Morphing object doesn't morph in Bonus Game Secret Room

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Dec 3, 16 2:05 PM
I'm in the Secret Room of the Bonus Game and the hint button keeps pointing to the thermos bottle on the park bench to the left of the snowman as a morphing object.....but no matter how long I wait, it does not morph. I can't go any further.

Anyone else have this problem?

Edited on 12/03/2016 at 2:07:08 PM PST

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Morphing object doesn't morph in Bonus Game Secret Room

[Post New]by sandyshome on Dec 4, 16 8:59 PM
What items are you looking for?

[Post New]by PeachyKeene_48 on Dec 5, 16 3:38 PM
I am having the same problem in the Secret Room. I have found the morphing elf in the office. But the game does not recognize it. It shows in the upper left corner of the screen that I have found the elf 1/1. But it shows me the thermos on the bench. I keep clicking on the thermos but nothing happens. Is there a way to reset the game? I have reached the 12 minute limit and I would like to start the secret room over.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Dec 5, 16 11:09 PM
I have played the game 3 times now to get the 3 achievements. The elf in the last round has been on the bench outside the house (the thermos bottle)
For the person that asked about restarting, just go in through the door again and it asked if you want to restart. Say yes and try and go for the six minutes if you did the twelve already. You can play it as many times as you want and everything is in the same place. 3 achievements. 12 minutes, 6 minutes, and no hint.

[Post New]by sjohnson2358 on Dec 7, 16 4:49 AM
I'm having the same issue too with the thermos, is there going to be a fix coming soon?

[Post New]by TorriB on Dec 10, 16 5:35 PM
I'm stuck on the bells, I've looked everywhere for the final one of 12, it's not morphing. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by tuliplady11 on Dec 11, 16 12:09 PM
If I click on the secret room my screen is black and I can't do anything

Go to: