Many items missing from gold shop since last update!

[Post New]by DracoDan on Dec 3, 16 6:17 PM
I've been saving up my gold bucks to make some big purchases, but after the last update many items seem to be gone! The ones I bought are all still there, but stuff like "Water Hazard Diuretic" and "Sand Blaster" are gone?! PLEASE BRING THEM BACK! This appears to be the case for both iphone and android.

Re:Many items missing from gold shop since last update!

[Post New]by Qweets on Dec 4, 16 2:16 PM
I agree! I wanted to buy the gopher reducer thingy, and now it's gone. Give me something interesting besides card backs to buy please, now that I've accumulated some dough!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 4, 16 2:43 PM
Hello DracoDan and Qweets,

First of all, welcome to the forums. Thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response. I wanted to drop by with the information I have about the shop and hope it is able to clarify what is going on with those missing items. Before I continue though, I want to say that none of the items our players have purchased were lost and should remain in your inventory.

After investigating, it appears that some items have been retired from the store as of this time. Thank you for your feedback on the items that are missing and for letting us know that there is a need for more purchases to be made available for the built up Golf Bucks our players have. I've made sure to provide this thread as feedback for the appropriate teams and as soon as the Forum Moderation Team is provided more information, we'll be sure to provide an update as an announcement for the forums.

If there was a loss of items or progress, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID. Our Reps will do everything they can to resolve this issue and are always happy to help.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on finding an in-game ID for our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your time, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by juanbazooka on Dec 5, 16 1:04 AM
"some items have been retired from the store"?!

The only things LEFT in the store are CARD BACKS!!!

What is the point of accumulating "Golf Bucks" if the only thing they do is buy additional, UNNECESSARY card backs (I mean, REALLY, who wants a bunch of extra card backs?!!!) or to refill the irons in one's golf bag, which we naturally re-accumulate as a part of the game for free?

Some of the items that were "retired" genuinely tweaked the play balance, especially in the more difficult courses and challenges.

I was planning to buy some of those items when the update "retired" them without warning. I am very disappointed.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 5, 16 7:34 AM
Hi juanbazooka,

Welcome to the Forums! The Moderation Team greatly appreciates you taking the time to post your feedback. Players can indeed accumulate Golf Bucks to obtain card backs and refill of irons in their game. Please keep in mind that changes made within the game are outside of the Moderation Team's control. We do have the tools to ensure that your feedback gets reviewed by the appropriate Fairway Solitaire teams. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kuba321 on Jan 18, 17 8:27 AM
I'll add some thoughts too. This game, like many other mobile games, has one main goal, which is passing levels basically. But as you probably know people like to set goals themselves, like getting achievements for example. The goal which was driving me to play on was to get enough cash to buy all those superior upgrades and now after they are gone, I stopped almost completely because I feel aimless. I'm confident that I'm not the only one that doesn't like the change so please deliver strong feedback to the devs team. I'm also confident it doesn't discourage new players or anything like that.
Thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 19, 17 8:40 AM
Hi kuba321,

Welcome to the Forums! It is understandable the concern that players may have with certain changes in the game. As stated previously, the Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make any changes within the game. We will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any feedback and suggestions presented in the forums. If these appropriate teams provide any information to us, we will update the forums to inform the players.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions, suggestions, or further feedback. We are always willing to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kuba321 on May 27, 17 12:58 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon,
It's been a while, what was the response from the devs about users' feedback? The items missing hurt a lot. Could you please at least ask the devs for reasons of retiring those items?
Thanks

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 27, 17 1:49 PM
Hello there kuba321,

I was swimming in the area when I saw your post and hope you don't mind me paddling on over to give a response. I completely understand wanting to know when the Fairway Solitaire developers will make changes and add items to the Golf Shop. I really appreciate your participation in this conversation and interest in the game.

As has been previously mentioned, changes made within Fairway Solitaire are outside of the control of the Moderation Team. While at this time I'm unable to provide more information about if and when changes will be made to the game's shop, I will pass along to the appropriate teams that interest in this remains high.

If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We're here to advocate for and provide help to you, so please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators with any more questions or concerns. Happy gaming, everyone.

bfgBeruna

Go to: