tris or pat deleting

[Post New]by turtles1949 on Dec 4, 16 7:49 AM
I have 2 computers with 2 games going. I am deleting both games. Instead of just deleting now, I know how hard it is to get items so I will keep them going for a week to give away items. My user names are tris or pat pat or tris

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:tris or pat deleting

[Post New]by craftysherry on Dec 4, 16 8:23 AM
Sorry to see you leaving turtles, was wondering what was happening when I saw the change in one of two user names I have of you Thank you for both this post in alerting us of your leaving and your generosity. Take care and happy wandering beyond this game ~ craftysherry

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Dec 4, 16 8:55 PM
We will miss you. That is very nice of you to give away your items before leaving. I play as Dona ID#206023 Let us know if you change your mind.

[Post New]by turtles1949 on Dec 5, 16 7:38 AM
Thank you. I just didn't want to waste my items. Took to long to get them. I really liked the game. But got frustrated with not getting walking bones for 3 days. When I get the time,I am going to try to delete and install and try to start over. I will probably come back as turtles I may keep the game on and just send stuff.
I am looking for another game to play which is just as hard to find as this game. I have played most of the ones everyone has mentioned here. If you know of a hidden object game, let me know.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Dec 6, 16 9:11 PM
Pat or Tris: It would help if you listed some of the items that you have available. Shells are hard to come by for me, but maybe you have more weapons or curses available. Thanks and keep me informed about your status. I was always able to count on you for donations and to give you a donation also. Maybe you'll change your mind and stay! You worked hard to get to your level. Dona

[Post New]by turtles1949 on Dec 7, 16 11:18 AM
When someone wants weapons, or the potion for the gremlins, I just buy them. What I will do is in my gift list is I will put the items I do have. In one game, I have no orges so no ice cubes. Hunters hut is no longer giving me that many curses. I have to .play about 20 times.
Now I know you need shells, I will save them for you. I am unable to get the blue bottles for the turg shaman to drop in either game.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Dec 7, 16 9:05 PM
That is a good way to post what you can give away! Good Thinking! I will put in one item from each of your accounts in my wish list. If you have them fine or if someone else needs them that is OK too. The pink shells seem to be the hardest to come by for me. But now that my ship is working I try to get them there as a reward. They don't want to drop easily from the gremlins. Thanks! Dona

[Post New]by turtles1949 on Dec 8, 16 3:52 PM
Putting stuff in my gift list didn't work as I was getting them as gifts .lol So put down what you need and I try to get it It is a game to see if I can get them.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Dec 9, 16 8:53 PM
I noticed that. The things that I have in my list are what I need. Now that my ship is working I am using up my inventory faster than I can replenish it. I appreciate any thing you can give. Thanks! Dona

Go to: