[Post New]by 49pam on Dec 4, 16 8:12 AM
how do I rotate the jig saw pieces so I can finish the jigsaw

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:jig saw pieces

[Post New]by sandyshome on Dec 4, 16 8:57 PM
It took me a minute to figure that out as well. There are two rotating arrows right below the puzzle. Pick up the piece, then click on the arrow.

[Post New]by Mlf104 on Dec 8, 16 3:08 AM
Having the same problem on iOS, I saw the arrows to rotate. When I click on a piece that I want to rotate it looks like it highlights, but as soon as I touch the arrows, it darkens and does nothing. It's as if the arrows are not even there. Is this an apple OS issue? Do I have the wrong arrows? I am not going to re-install now, I would have to find them all over again!

[Post New]by Photonflare on Dec 11, 16 3:56 AM
Where can you do the puzzle when you find all puzzle pieces?

[Post New]by Sharryheb on Jan 9, 17 12:05 AM
I am having the same problem. iOS on iPad Air. Fully updated iOS. Can't rotate the stupid puzzle pieces, so can't do the stupid puzzles! Hello.... Bug Fish?? Uh, I mean Big Fish?

[Post New]by Sharryheb on Jan 9, 17 12:20 AM
Oh! I found a way around this. It's still a bug, but at least you can finish the puzzles. To rotate a piece (iPad Air), DRAG the piece to the little arrows at the bottom. Very lame, but at least it works! HTH....

[Post New]by bismarckfairy on Feb 19, 17 8:14 AM
Yes, I was having this problem on Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and Sharryheb's solution works (drag the pieces to the arrows).

Go to: