I want a second game!

[Post New]by JiggyGal58 on Dec 4, 16 9:34 AM
Previously, I purchased Aquascapes (one of my favorites) but, not realizing I couldn't undo background upgrade I got them. I REALLY want to have some tanks without the upgrades, but still want to keep tanks that HAVE the upgrades. I tried to purchase a second game but, the response was that I could reinstall the game.

PLEASE, SOMEONE ANSWER THIS POST WITH SUGGESTIONS!
Since I'm relatively new to the game, I get a some views but not answers to questions.
Anybody????

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:I want a second game!

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 4, 16 9:40 AM
1. How to Create a New User Account in Windows XP
Log on as the Administrator. The administrator is a user account which can control all processes and users on the computer. One can't create another user account without logging in as the Admin first.
2. Go to the Start Menu and open Control Panel (you can find it on the left-hand panel). This is where all administrative tools are located.
3. Click on User Accounts. This is where you can edit the settings for everyone's accounts on the computer.
4. Click Create a New Account.
5. Type your desired username into the given area. The username will allow your account to stand out from the rest. When you are done, click Next.
6. Select whether you want your account to be an administrator or a limited account. An administrator account will provide full control over all the resources, whereas the limited account will not be able to perform many authorized tasks. Click the appropriate bubble, then click Create Account.

How to Create a New User Account in Windows Vista and 7
1. Go to Control Panel using the Start button.
2. Under the User Accounts and Family Safety tab, select the Add or Remove User Accounts link.
3. In the new window you can see all the existing accounts on the computer.
4. Below the Choose the account you would like to change tab, click on the Create New Account link.
5. In the field under Name the account and choose an account type, enter the name that you would like to be displayed for the new user.
6. Select user status for new user as either Standard User or Administrator. If you assign an admin role to this user account, you will be asked to enter your current admin password first.
7. Click Create Account and the new user will be displayed in the window viewed before in Step 4. You have successfully created a new user account on Windows Vista or 7. You can now migrate your data using a shared disk in My Computer.

How to Create a New User for Windows 8
1. Move your cursor all the way over to the right side of your screen, and select the "Settings" option in the sidebar that appears.
2. Click "Control Panel" in the Settings window.
3. Select "User Accounts" from the list of options in the Control Panel area.
4. Click "Manage another account."
5. Select the "Add a user" option next to the plus sign under "Other users." Fill out the forms and click "Next" through each screen until the user account is added.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 4, 16 9:41 AM
Create a local user account in Windows 10

Here's how to create another account on your PC for a child or someone else who doesn't have a Microsoft account.

* On Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional editions:

* Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

* Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next. You're done!

On Windows 10 Enterprise edition:

* Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Other people > Add someone else to this PC.

* At the bottom of the page, select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information, and at the bottom of the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.

* Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next. You're done!

[Post New]by JiggyGal58 on Dec 6, 16 2:26 AM

tazruby- Thanks so much! You really went all out to help! My issue is now solved!

Go to: