Zork1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Sigh

[Post New]by Zork1 on Dec 4, 16 5:01 PM
Rather disappointed with this game. Have the rest and love them. This one just didn't make the grade. Why not call it jack frost or the evil Gerda?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Sigh

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 5, 16 1:30 PM
Hi Zork1,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some disappointment with the content in this particular game. It is highly recommended for players to download the trial versions of our game. This will help get a feel for the game before purchasing. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Download a Trial Game

Players are also encouraged to look through the reviews on the game page as well as the designated review thread. I'll include a link to the thread below:

Please post your REVIEWS for Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi Collector's Edition here.

While the Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make changes within the game, we will definitely share what is presented in the forums. I've gone ahead and passed this feedback along to the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: