addax

[Post New]by sashaofvashon on Dec 4, 16 6:15 PM
Is Addax a real player or is he like John in Midnight Castle?

queenalot
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:addax

[Post New]by queenalot on Dec 4, 16 8:56 PM
See thread "new player trying to locate". Appears to be a generous player helping the new players advance. Has saved a lot of quests for me!

xTwirls
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by xTwirls on Dec 4, 16 8:56 PM
real....he/she is a very giving gift giver thanks again addax for the wonderful and very helpful gifts

Twirls

Alplady
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Alplady on Dec 5, 16 6:44 PM
I too would like to thank you--Addax--for the many, many gifts you have sent my way.Thank you again and have a Very merry and happy Christmas and holiday season

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Dec 6, 16 11:09 AM
I too would like to thank addax for the many gifts. I just hope they are not spending real money on rubies to send all the gifts. As I have concerns, as addax is still level 6 in my game and never seems to level at all anymore or has gifts to return to help out in their game.

Season greetings all.

edit spelling.

Edited on 12/06/2016 at 11:10:00 AM PST

[Post New]by addax219319 on Dec 9, 16 10:14 AM
Seasons Greetings to all.

I appreciate the concerns I have received from many of you. You are, indeed a caring lot.

Rest assured that I know what I am doing. I have not lost my mind as some of you think! As I have said before, I realize how frustrating this game can be and just want to help ease that frustration.

Enjoy and thank you for all the thank yous.

Kind regards,

A.

BTW I am very much a boy (even at my age!)

Edited on 12/09/2016 at 11:32:01 AM PST

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by craftysherry on Dec 9, 16 11:14 AM
Seasons Greetings to you as well Addax ! You are the embodiment of Saint Nick himself, in Wanderland.

Mum65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mum65 on Dec 10, 16 12:45 AM
I too would like to send my thanks to Addax and wish that I was able to give something in return for his generosity.

Go to: