judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

a disappointment........

[Post New]by judy76073 on Dec 4, 16 9:40 PM
well, I bought this game, only because I wanted a NEW game to play. Getting tired of replaying my older games. And getting quite disappointed in that the last several CE games - there seems to be less and less collectibles, morphing items, etc. to be on the look out for. this has always been 1 of my enjoyments of the CE games - all the extra stuff to look for - either in the different scenes or in the HOP scenes. And, except for 1 developer, there is no opportunity to go back once main & bonus games are played - to search for these extras - unless one replays the entire game, which I don't want to do immediately after finishing it.

while I appreciate there seems to be a demand for the HOPA games, developers are pounding them out with less and less "extras" - In this particular game, all we get is 12 masks to look for ??? and a bonus chapter. Does not seem to be worthy of a CE price. But, as I said, I bought it anyway.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:a disappointment........

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 5, 16 10:56 AM
Hi judy76073,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback in the forums. While the Moderation Team doesn't have control over game releases on the site, we do have the tools to advocate for the players and pass along what is presented in the forums. I've gone ahead and passed along this feedback to the appropriate teams for review. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players.

It is highly recommended for players to download the trial versions of our games to get a feel for the game before purchase. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Download a Trial Game

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:a disappointment........

[Post New]by judy76073 on Dec 5, 16 3:00 PM
thank you for the reply, bfgBellerophon - much appreciate the response. And yes I know BFG has no control over what the developers put together - you folks get the games that are made.

I do have to commend the BFG site - I have several sites that I search pretty much on a daily basis for new games - BFG is the one that seems to be the leader in bringing out the newest games. I have been a member (I believe) since 2008/2009 - I shudder to think how much I've spent on all the games I've purchased - with the exception of a handful, have enjoyed them and very rarely have problems. I always download the trial 1st.

thank you for being there BFG - cheers ! - and have a great evening !

And in anticipation of some nasty blizzard weather that may be coming our way this evening & into tomorrow - I am d/l some of my older games in case my internet goes out.

thanks again !

Go to: