Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 5, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/05/2016 at 5:11:56 AM PST

abdulz69
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors here.

[Post New]by abdulz69 on Dec 5, 16 3:11 AM
Game crashes when I start it. All my other games work, so I don't think it is my settings.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 5, 16 5:12 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Dec 5, 16 4:12 PM
Running Windows 10. Game works fine until I try to exit, at which point it locks up. Task manager opens a white screen and I had to do a restart to get out of this. Never had a problem with any of this series before.

4owl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 4owl on Dec 7, 16 1:25 PM
running Windows 10. Game works fine, except for pausing it. There is no icon for resuming play or closing program. It is necessary to re-boot just to close (crash) game.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Dec 9, 16 11:48 AM
Runs very slow

no problems with crashing for me on WIN 10, but the game opens and closes extremely slowly.

dbendr
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by dbendr on Dec 9, 16 5:28 PM
The previous game #17 finally enabled the Sun power up on Mac OS. Yay for that. The pickax or hammer power up that I have seen described in reviews of this game still does not appear in the Mac version, or at least I can't find it.

In my experience, these games can be solved without guessing if you have the Sun, but a few of the screens in #17 required using up a lot of hints and doing very tedious eliminations of squares.

Kudos to the developers for adding the option of seeing the complete background while solving the puzzle. The background artwork is often much better looking than the gardens.

[Post New]by jackiedi58 on Jan 1, 17 7:43 AM
Using Win10. It does not open in full screen like the others in this series. Then it gives an error message when I try to open a puzzle and the game will not play.

of Create Event
for object obj_map2_box:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_obj_map2_box_Create_0
############################################################################################

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and it still does not work.

Edited on 01/01/2017 at 7:45:02 AM PST

[Post New]by andyforsaken on Jan 1, 17 10:11 PM
Try creating a new player profile

[Post New]by Jennifer422 on Jan 4, 17 11:18 PM
I had the same issue with my PC locking up when I try to exit the game. Only a forced power down and restart will unlock it. I can't play this game until this is fixed.

[Post New]by jackiedi58 on Jan 6, 17 11:23 AM
Thanks Andy. Problem solved.

Go to: