tyler2
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Bonus Level 3 Expert

[Post New]by tyler2 on Dec 5, 16 3:01 AM
Debbieluigi tried to help me figure out how to get the developers record on this level, and I've tried. Dozens of times. If you'd like to read Debbieluigi's solution it's at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/882086.page - but for me, while I can get gold time I'm still missing the dev's record by 2000 points.

I usually play on the expert level and have all the other Hecules games, but geez, this one is really hard. Any help would be appreciated, and a big thank you to debbieluigi for her answer!

puzzleguy
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Bonus Level 3 Expert

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Jan 20, 17 6:42 PM
Same here. This level is nuts. Please advise. Never above 14,500...

puzzleguy
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Jan 21, 17 6:10 AM
Got it!!! Get three workers, get wood cranking and gold started, then get the chest and build obelisk. Then get gold to 2 and farm to 2. Then build second obelisk. Got to get things really humming to beat the Developer's record

[Post New]by Jennweinberg on Feb 26, 17 3:50 PM
I was able to beat the developer's record by like 1000 points with 1:02 time left. Here is how:
1. At first, only go left so you can use the first gift to collect the gold below the crystal. Collect all gold and wood using the first gift.
2. Build the obelisk first and make your way down to the 2nd gift on the lower right.
3. Clear the way to the chest and make sure to collect it using the bonus.
4. Upgrade wood twice and upgrade house. Then build gold mine and upgrade that.
5. Build medusa's lair first so you can access that gift, but don't use it until you are low.
6. Ignore the switch and the bush at the upper left.
7. Build the other obelisk and fully upgrade the house as soon as possible.
8. Upgrade farm fully and collect the dice while always using the resources bonus to collect gold and food (and wood until you don't need anymore).
9. Fill pit by tooth before acid pit.
At the end everything was fully upgraded. Food is key at the end.

I hope this helps you!

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Mar 19, 17 4:05 PM
I also ignored the switch, the bush in the upper left and the second gold tooth. I only used the resource bonus.

1. Gift to the left of the tent
2. Level 2 workshop
3. Level 1 gold
4. Gift at the bottom right of the level
5. Demeter's obelisk
6. Three man tent
7. Level 3 workshop
8. Level 2 gold
9. Four man tent
10. Level 3 gold, purple crystal by medusa, purple crystal by Hercules
11. Hercules throws rock
12. Hermes' obelisk
13. Pit to the treasure chest
14. Pit to Cerberus
15. Kill the ghost and upgrade to level 2 food
16. Level 3 food
17. Gold tooth
18. Fill the toxic pit at the end collect food, gold and gold dice and the last gift till done
Finished with 17371

Go to: