bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Santa's Christmas Solitaire here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 5, 16 5:35 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

maziemom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Santa's Christmas Solitaire here.

[Post New]by maziemom on Dec 19, 16 11:06 AM
Just curious if anyone who purchased this game was getting any type of error message. I installed and played the demo with no issue, but when I purchased the game and tried to activate it, I get an error message.

Access violation; program terminated. Also cannot find a suitable resolution.
Never got this error message on any game before.

Big Fish responded to my help ticket by offering a replacement credit good on any game, so I bought the CE new MCF game for $6.99 so happy about that. They said if the game was fixed later, I could still keep it, so was just wondering if I was the only one to experience this. I also just bought this computer a couple of weeks ago, so that might be contributing to the problem.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Santa's Christmas Solitaire here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 11:20 AM
Hi maziemom,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that when trying to activate your purchase, an access violation error message appeared. There are different factors that can contribute to the access violation message. It is highly recommended to look at the following help article as it contains troubleshooting steps specific to this message:

Access Violation

We are glad that you were able to partake in the offer that the Support Team extended to you. The code received is a courtesy to help players get back to their games as quickly as they can if they prefer to not troubleshoot. If you would like to troubleshoot your game, you are welcome to reply directly to the email received from support so that a representative can work with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: