gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

amulets - where to get?

[Post New]by gvierg on Dec 5, 16 6:45 AM
anyone with a clue of where to get the amulets in the first place, not referring to the possible 20 daily energy points to activate them?

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:amulets - where to get?

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 5, 16 7:15 AM
You get the gold amulet from Professor Pinfeathers - you should have an icon on the right side of your screen. The blue/silver amulet comes from using the gold one 3 times.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

amulets - where to get?

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 5, 16 7:47 AM
gvierg wrote:anyone with a clue of where to get the amulets in the first place, not referring to the possible 20 daily energy points to activate them?

If you did not receive your first amulet from Professor Pinfeathers, this is a technical issue.... below is a portion of a response from a mod to someone else having this same issue:
****************************************************************'

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't gotten the amulet in the game. I understand that you've contacted our Customer Support Team, which is absolutely what we recommend in this situation. While the forums don't have tools needed to look into this kind of thing, our Reps are able to investigate. Due to the number of emails our Support Team has recently received they're a little behind on their normal response time, however they're working hard to get back to everybody as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, we also recommend replying directly to any automated responses you may receive. This will ensure that the ticket remains open as saves your spot in the queue so that a Rep can get in touch with you as soon as they're able.

In case you need to know where to find Customer Support.... located at the bottom middle right on each forum page, look for: Get Help.... Customer support is the first clickable link beside it....

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:amulets - where to get?

[Post New]by gvierg on Dec 12, 16 8:02 AM
thank you, i didn't realize, that they didn't renewing

Go to: