Unlock Every Achievement

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Dec 5, 16 5:15 PM
In the online game walkthrough, it says that there are 111 products to unlock. However, in the game, the bean bag achievement says there are 112. So, are there really 112? Or 111 and there is a glitch? This is frustrating because it is preventing me from getting 3 trophies/achievements.....the toy box, bean bag chair, and princess outfit.
Help please : )

Re:Unlock Every Achievement

[Post New]by kelron on Dec 9, 16 7:17 PM
I'm having this same problem and would love to find a solution. Only, I'm stuck at 110 products. Have checked the last stage of every level and can find nothing else to unlock. Please help!!!

[Post New]by grantassist on Apr 9, 17 1:45 PM
There are 112. Have you unlocked steak at Emily's Garden or cauliflower seed and blackberry drink at the Farmer's Market? Those were the last three I needed.

[Post New]by grantassist on Apr 9, 17 1:47 PM
Steak requires that you BBQ 25 items in Emily's Garden. Cauliflower seeds required you to sell 30 packets of seed. The blackberry juice just showed up - not sure how I unlocked that.

[Post New]by margotbean on Jul 25, 17 10:29 AM
After finishing the game and having the same problem, I went back and counted all items in all restaurants. There are 165 products, 112 of which appear to have needed to be unlocked. I can't go back and see which ones were given as starter products, and which ones got unlocked, but by subtracting one from the total for each menu group, I got 112.

With every item unlocked, how is it possible that my count is 111 instead of 112? Which item didn't count? How can I possibly unlock an unlocked item?

I realize this game wasn't developed by BigFish, so there's probably nothing BFG can do... but how frustrating to discover at the very end of sixty levels that you can't 100% the game!

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Jul 27, 17 4:34 PM
I, like many other players like to replay these games. At first I achieved all the trophies, then replayed it, different profile and I had the same problem as a lot of other players, only achieving 111 products unlocked when I knew that they were all unlocked; because I don't move on to the next stage until they are.

I wanted to try and find a glitch in the game as I was playing it so I replayed it (again), and noted down a few things.

Edit
In the first stage I noticed that the veggie skewer did not show up as 'use' once it was unlocked, that was the only product that I had to select myself as soon as it was available on next level.

With everything being unlocked:
After level 10 - you should have unlocked 18 products (click on the beanbag in the trophy room after each stage)
After level 20 - another 22 products (40 so far)
After level 30 - another 15 products (55 so far)
After level 40 - another 22 products (77 so far)
After level 50 - another 18 products (95 so far)
After level 60 - another 17 products (112 in total)

The only thing different I did this time round was not swapping out any products, (not until everything was unlocked and the beanbag trophy was earned). I chose 'use' every time I started a new level and the new item came up to be used.
I also completed the level when a new product was unlocked, even if it was just that product I was waiting for, then re-played the level and chose to 'use' the new product.

Also, probably not related but I noticed two of the challenges may not have registered properly without replaying them even though they showed they did.

The challenge between 11 & 12 'do not sell matches or knives to children'. At this level I had already unlocked the knife so no matches were available. The children did not ask for any knives throughout the level, and challenge appeared to be achieved. However, when I replayed the level it automatically replaced the knife with the matches, so I replayed it to the end.

The other challenge is in level 30, 'do not serve children fried products or drinks'
I was able to serve the children slushies and still achieved the goal. However, on reflection the children only ever asked for 1 slushie (not two items). so I replayed the level again without serving them slushies either.

As I said probably nothing to do with the product unlocking thing, just something I noticed.

I hope this helps someone out, who doesn't mind replaying the game. It would be good to know if it does..

Edited on 07/28/2017 at 5:40:33 AM PST

[Post New]by margotbean on Jul 30, 17 9:20 AM
mumma_1: I wish there was a "like" button, but thank you for posting the valuable info! Those were the totals I got on my 2nd playthrough, when the trophy unlocked without problems.

It's fascinating to me that you got the bug on your 2nd profile... with the other major bug in the game (namely, Challenge 15 is impossible to beat until you've played it multiple times), the bug seems to disappear once you get past it. Clearly, that's not true with this bug.

I fear that players will spend much more time trying to figure out how to avoid this bug than the developers did. Shameful.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Jul 31, 17 6:04 AM
margotbean wrote:mumma_1: I wish there was a "like" button, but thank you for posting the valuable info! Those were the totals I got on my 2nd playthrough, when the trophy unlocked without problems.

It's fascinating to me that you got the bug on your 2nd profile... with the other major bug in the game (namely, Challenge 15 is impossible to beat until you've played it multiple times), the bug seems to disappear once you get past it. Clearly, that's not true with this bug.

I fear that players will spend much more time trying to figure out how to avoid this bug than the developers did. Shameful.

Hi margotbean

I think in hindsight that the only reason I didn't achieve all the trophies on the 2nd profile was because I didn't always select 'use' straight away, when a new product was unlocked. Sometimes it is more beneficial when you have a product that gives a bonus tip, then choose a product that only increases the speed of making it etc...,
I love the delicious games though, so didn't mind replaying.

Edited on 07/31/2017 at 6:21:11 AM PST

[Post New]by nemeanleo0283 on Aug 30, 17 10:49 PM
I am having a problem getting enough diamonds to purchase all the decorations in the house so then I can't get the trophies for having all the items. I have tried playing levels over again to get more diamonds and have had no luck. Are there levels that can give more than one diamond? I've gone through all the levels and they have the check mark next to the diamond. Please help. I can't move on to the next game without having all the trophies. Thank you!

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Aug 31, 17 7:28 AM
nemeanleo0283 wrote:I am having a problem getting enough diamonds to purchase all the decorations in the house so then I can't get the trophies for having all the items. I have tried playing levels over again to get more diamonds and have had no luck. Are there levels that can give more than one diamond? I've gone through all the levels and they have the check mark next to the diamond. Please help. I can't move on to the next game without having all the trophies. Thank you!

I have noticed this can happen in some of the challenge levels.

Even though it appears that you have completed the challenge and earned the star (therefore, earned the diamond), it doesn't register. The only tell will be to watch Emily at the end of each Challenge level. If she holds her hands together and a smiles, then it registers. If she looks sad (as in when you fail the challenge), even though you got the star when you completed the level, then this does not register and the diamond will not be awarded.

It's not very helpful information because I never note which level this happens. Or in which delicious game. (more than one, I know for sure)

The only advice I would give is to replay the challenge levels and watch Emily when the level is finished, to make sure she is not sad.

Each level only awards 1 diamond when the challenge is complete.

EDIT As from post above:-
Also:- The challenge between 11 & 12 'do not sell matches or knives to children'. At this level I had already unlocked the knife so no matches were available. The children did not ask for any knives throughout the level, and challenge appeared to be achieved. However, when I replayed the level it automatically replaced the knife with the matches, so I replayed it to the end.

The other challenge is in level 30, 'do not serve children fried products or drinks'
I was able to serve the children slushies and still achieved the goal. However, on reflection the children only ever asked for 1 slushie (not two items). so I replayed the level again without serving them slushies either.

As I said probably nothing to do with the product unlocking thing, just something I noticed.

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 8:23:55 AM PST

Go to: