grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

bear island

[Post New]by grams3031 on Dec 6, 16 7:11 PM
is anyone playing this level? usually there are hints from others but I don't see any. I have played game so many times that I get gems and have to bribe bear if not too high. this is a fun but frustrating game when you can't advance.

Re:bear island

[Post New]by crazylove_de on Dec 10, 16 12:29 PM
There are some threads on Bear Island on page 2. I liked to play that and finished all levels available so far. Unfortunately, there has been no update for one year. :-(

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Dec 13, 16 5:53 PM
thanks I will try that. I keep playing over and over to get gems and then I use them. did you get 3 stars on all of bear island or just went forward? I bribed the bear a couple of times.

[Post New]by crazylove_de on Dec 21, 16 2:40 AM
I tried to get 3 stars on all levels, but there are still about 15 levels I only have 1 or 2. So I also had to bribe the bear. Maybe on some levels 3 stars can only be achieved after upgrading the machines to full capacity, but this will only be possible in future levels (if there will be any...).

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Dec 27, 16 3:18 PM
gems? have you had gems disappear? twice I have had 40 gems disappear.

[Post New]by crazylove_de on Jan 11, 17 4:32 AM
No, I didn't have gems disappearing. However, there is one level (I don't remember which one it was) where I achieved the 3rd star in the very last second. And this star always disappears when launching the game for the next time.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Jan 24, 17 9:47 AM
enjoy your comments. I finally realized on 153 the reason I wasn't get time was I didn't look at the top good and I was making hotdogs instead of bacon? dumb on my part. I am going forward very slow. has anyone got to the end? what are we going to do with all the keys we have? I really like this game.

Go to: