Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 6 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 7, 16 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/07/2016 at 6:33:56 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 6 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 7, 16 6:34 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Dec 13, 16 7:49 AM
I bought it right away, because I loved Rescue Team 5, but this one is not even close to being as good as 5. The game freezes, the sound is off, the game is very slow. I am using internet explorer 10. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this one.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 13, 16 9:26 AM
Hello queenjanis,

Thank you for letting us know what you are experiencing while trying to play Rescue Team 6. I'm sorry to hear the game is freezing, the sound doesn't seem to work, and it the game itself seems to run poorly. What I usually recommend when something like this is occurring is to see if some steps from our help pages are able to assist with resolving these issues quickly, and if not, I will provide the way to reach out to our Support Team for more assistance.

In this case, it sounds like there may be some trouble with the game running smoothly. To help with this, my recommendation is to see if the steps on the following page are able to help as there are a few steps in there to update certain parts of the computer which may help with the game not playing as it should:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can use that report to look further into the issue and see what the next best steps can be.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Dec 15, 16 6:53 PM
The game takes a good 10 minutes to load, then each level takes nearly 5 minutes to start. It took more than half an hour for me to get through 2 levels with all the waiting! I'm playing on a pc with Win7.

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Dec 18, 16 6:45 AM
I have been playing Rescue Team 6 for several days and this morning I got a message that said my profile has been corrupted and new one was created. It is starting me from the beginning, on level 1!!!!! I don't remember exactly, but I was at least to level 33! Please, please help, I don't want to start all over. I'm using Windows 10

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 6:46:32 AM PST

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Jan 9, 17 4:03 AM
I'm using Win Vista (yea, I'll eventually buy a new computer with something a little more current but not this day!) and I still like this game a lot BUT since day one I've had problems. It'll freeze and I have to reboot. And so far I've been told I've been corrupted so have to start over, but then in a couple of days I'll start new game creating a new name and my old corrupt game will suddenly be there right before it froze, like nothing happened and I can play it--although I was hoping to start a fresh game. I'm working with all of these things and still enjoying it although I seem to be getting stupider the more often I play it, can't get 3 stars anymore for each level. Still fun. But I've had this type of problem with a few of the older Rescue Teams, they all froze and I lost progress.

Go to: