Munich - Level Help

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Munich - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 7, 16 12:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Munich. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Munich posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Munich - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 7, 16 12:43 PM
Existing Munich threads:

Munich, Level 38

Edited on 12/22/2016 at 10:07:03 AM PST

gbginbd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Munich - Level Help Level 63

[Post New]by gbginbd on Dec 22, 16 4:04 PM
Please tell me how in the heck you get rid of the bombs on this level. I've replayed this many times and can't figure out how you get rid of them.

[Post New]by Learner23 on Dec 27, 16 8:43 AM
How do you get rid of the snowballs inlevel 5 local?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Munich - Level Help Level 63

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 27, 16 9:39 AM
gbginbd wrote:Please tell me how in the heck you get rid of the bombs on this level. I've replayed this many times and can't figure out how you get rid of them.

Level 63 is tricky, because the bottom wraps to the top in the columns that the souvenirs are in. You have to swap them to the side so that they can exit at the bottom. I made it by getting two off before they blew up. The third exploded into ice which had to be chipped off and then I had to swap to the side so it could exit.

Edited on 12/27/2016 at 9:40:01 AM PST

[Post New]by Ingeniousidea on Dec 27, 16 4:07 PM
I'm stuck on the Helping Hand Level 2 in Munich. How do I ensure to get matches under the snowballs to make them grow?

[Post New]by Adonamouse on Dec 28, 16 8:44 AM
Learner23 wrote:How do you get rid of the snowballs inlevel 5 local?

[Post New]by Adonamouse on Dec 28, 16 8:46 AM
Stuck here too,please someone tellus how to get rid of the snowballs!

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Dec 28, 16 12:30 PM
You need to match 3 gummies next to the snow ball so one of the gummies exploding touches the snow ball. The snowball will increase in size with each gummie match (4 times? 5 times?) until it the snowball explodes. This is a tough challange. I seem to remember the same kind of challange in Transylvania. That was an acorn that turned into an oak tree. There were also many postings about how difficult it was.

[Post New]by Adonamouse on Dec 29, 16 6:51 AM
Gotten to level 40 twice, and then dropped back to level 27, minus all rewards, why!

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Dec 29, 16 5:01 PM
I've been playing 67 over and over I get how to win, there just doesn't seem to be enough moves to win. Ideas?

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Jan 23, 17 7:04 AM
Knis: You had me all worried about Munich 67. Maybe I got lucky, but on my first try I matched a lightening bolt with a piece of trash which removed all the trash. From then on it was a piece of cake.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 15, 17 4:30 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop by to provide some help for the issues being discussed here, and to thank everyone who took the time to post assistance and advice in this thread.

Helping Hand Level 2 was definitely a tricky one, and took me a few tries to finish. What I focused on first was clearing out the ice cubes as quickly as possible, and I found that setting off bomb boosts next to them or matching line crushes and bombs to be particularly effective at doing this.

Once those cubes were gone I could then work on creating matches or setting off boosts near the snowballs in order to finish the level requirements. Additionally, since this level took some extra work to complete, I've gone ahead and passed it along so that the right team can hopefully look into it.

Adonamouse, I'm sorry to hear that your progress is resetting! In this situation we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE and including the email address or player ID associated with your game. Our Reps can offer customized assistance and they'll certainly be happy to help. Steps for locating that ID can be found below, if needed:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Additionally, if people continue to experience issues completing a level after following steps from this thread the Forum Moderation Team invites you to reach out to our Support Team. Our Reps can offer further help and advice.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:23 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past with other cities and levels as well as so that I can help keep this thread accessible for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss the city of Munich and the levels within it.

Thank you all again for helping one another out in the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Munich - Level 27

[Post New]by Gummynut on Jan 10, 18 12:45 PM
Players, master level 27 in Munich. Just use an eternal freeze and get through it. It is one of the worst levels I have encountered in the game. I used up an hour of eternal lives, hundreds of coins, many, many, many boosts and could not get anywhere close to completing this level. It is awful!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 10, 18 5:00 PM
How come you used an hour of eternal lives and still had to also use coins etc as well? One eternal boost will do it, that makes the game eternal, you can use thousands of moves in the same level if needed. Eternal boosts do not run out in the level.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jan 13, 18 12:45 AM
How do you get eternal lives? The only boost I have that says eternal is the freeze, I'm guessing I can't buy eternal lives on pc version?

Edited on 01/13/2018 at 12:53:53 AM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 13, 18 1:25 AM
Not sure about them on PC or not, but they have an hourglass symbol on them showing ice dripping down the side. Open the cart, scroll along it, they should be there. If you tap on them, it will bring up another box with various options for purchasing either one single one, or multiple buys. I recommend, if you have enough spare coins, get the 9 pack, it makes them much more economical per each, and only use them when really needed. I bought 9 of them ages ago, I still have 6 left, I only use them when its a seriously hard timed levels.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jan 13, 18 9:15 AM
So in the previous posts above were you referring to the eternal freeze for timed levels as eternal lives? I can buy the freeze time but that is not the same as lives, I have 5 lives and don't see an option to buy more other than the 3 extra when it runs out but those are not eternal.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 14, 18 3:36 AM
I have no idea if they are called something different on PC. But when I open the cart, scroll along it, the eternal freezes are there to purchase. They have the name on them 'Eternal Freeze'. The normal extra time that you buy when you run out of time on a timed level is made available to purchase at that time in order for you to continue. That is at a cost of either 140 or 150 coins (can't remember which) but it gives you 3 bites at it for that amount. But each time you choose to continue, you get a short bit of extra time. Once you have chosen to do that 3 times, and should you need more, it will offer for you to pay the coins again for more and so on. If the timed level is one of the incredibly hard ones, you can end up spending a HUGE amount more to get it out than it could have cost if you had only bought the eternal freeze, it can be a cheaper option sometimes. If you buy some eternal freezes from the cart, when you open a timed level, the freezes will show up in the boosts available to you within the level. If you choose to use the eternal freeze in that level, all you have to do is touch it, and then continue playing. It TOTALLY freezes the clock and you have completely unlimited time to complete the level, no matter how long it takes. So you must therefore get it out with just the one boost, you will NOT need another boost as you just keep on playing it till its out.

I hope this helps make it clearer for you? Please get back to me if its still not making any sense. Maybe, also check out the tips and tricks page in helpful links for GD. Thats got pictures of it all there.

Go to: