Stained Glass Puzzle

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 7, 16 3:00 PM
How do you turn the puzzle pieces? I've tried switching them from side to side but they stay in the same position. Please help.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Stained Glass Puzzle

[Post New]by jaldeer on Dec 8, 16 5:31 AM
Hi Cheryl - I've beat this game twice - I don't remember where this puzzle is. Is it the one to get in the door of the house?

Edit: A thread below this one is asking for help on what I think is the same puzzle. You might look at that thread & see if it is. Someone there posted a solution. I can't remember this puzzle. I beat the game twice last week though.

Edited on 12/08/2016 at 5:34:41 AM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 8, 16 1:33 PM
Hi Jaldeer. It is the puzzle from the thread. But no one asks how to turn the puzzle pieces. It's the 2 hummingbird stained glass puzzle one is red the other is purple. One is a skeleton the other is alive. It is in the garden. You need to play it to get in the greenhouse. I played in casual and got through. But in the bonus chapter I didn't get the jaw from the angel so I had to start all over. I was just curious how to get the puzzle pieces to turn. Thanks.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Dec 8, 16 2:43 PM
I remember that one now - I did it on casual both times I played the game. I didn't try hard. I know people have been having trouble with the bonus game's jaw & sword from the angel. I know both times I got to that scene, I didn't have any problems. I poured the acid on the church then I saw the jaw in one of the angel's hands & the sword in the other, & I got both. I remember playing a HOP in the church for the heart. You're welcome.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Dec 8, 16 4:35 PM
It drives me crazy when I can't figure something out. I just don't know how to turn the pieces. Argh!
Yea I got the sword then I put the heart in the angel and realized the jaw was there. I could not get it. So I had to start all over. At least I got to see both endings.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Dec 8, 16 5:39 PM
Glad you got it! Both times I played, I choose to arrest him. If I do play a third time, I'll choose to release him & see that ending.

[Post New]by marti_mouse on Dec 9, 16 3:02 PM
You turn the pieces by using the red arrow on the live bird side or the purple arrow on the skeleton bird side. Turn one side OR the other, NOT both, then swap pieces by selecting both. Then turn the side you rotated back to normal and swap the pieces back. Both pieces should be right side up.

My problem is that both pics look right, but the game isn't sending me on!

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jan 16, 17 10:17 AM
There appears to be a glitch in the Hard mode version, as some of us were not able to go on unless we switched it to the Easy mode, and then it did complete and move on. The Easy mode is way too easy, but at least you can move on.

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jan 31, 17 1:56 PM
I am playing the puzzle in hard mode. Up in the top let of the circle of red bird is arrow, same on purple bird but top right. you have to highlight the you have to push the arrow and it spins the entire bird. Spin it until the red square piece you need is correct, then swap it with a blue piece, turn the red bird upright and then go and get the red piece you stuck over to blue bird.

I hope i have explained this well enough for you to proceed in hard mode

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Mar 25, 17 2:39 PM
I switched the puzzle to casual. Worked instantly. I noticed on HARD mode the top right pieces in both puzzles do not sit squarely in the spot. Tried turning it and swapping, didn't help.

Go to: