TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

It's a good game

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 1, 10 12:49 AM
I bought this one a few weeks ago- and this game is fun. It is your basicTMG with a mix of Diner Dash and Wedding Dash mix in. You are an attendant on a train, and you sit your passsengers in there seats (by color), for example: yellow dress- yellow chair etc... passengers will want to be seated next to certain passengers. Believe me, in the beginning you have a little going on and as the game progresses you will find yourself doing a whole lot clicking. Keep your passengers happy by serving drinks, handing books, magazines and cleaning up messes. When you serve your drinks, seat them were they want to be seated you will see little smiley faces- don't forget to catch those and don't forget to click on that darn mouse or you will be cleaning up his mess as well. As if you don't have enough going on without that mouse popping up. Though I found this game to be a little repeticious, I still had a good time. I hope this review helps... TMann

marla3300
Catfish
Catfish
1,561 Posts

Re: It's a good game

[Post New]by marla3300 on Apr 1, 10 12:54 AM
This sounds interesting. I'll try it out!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 1, 10 1:07 AM
I hope you like it- and Happy Gaming!!!!

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Apr 1, 10 1:14 AM
Thanks Terrymann. I'll give it a whirl. I like a small amount of TMG every now and again.

sallie_R
Clownfish
Clownfish
693 Posts

[Post New]by sallie_R on Apr 1, 10 4:39 AM
I kinda liked it, but found it a bit irritating, but may just be me

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Apr 1, 10 5:16 AM
I tried it too. Didn't finish the trial. Sigh.... Where are the great TM games?

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Apr 1, 10 11:28 AM
Terry Mann I have seen your reviews before and respect you & your judgement BUT I also tried this game a few weeks ago on another site and found it annoying and boring. Most of the reviewers on that site found it boring. I meant like 70 of 84 reviews! However I am a firm believer in downloading a trial if you think you might like the game. Therefore have at it folks but don't say I didn't warn you/ HAPPY GAMING And Terry Happy Easter!

alleybaba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by alleybaba on Apr 1, 10 1:22 PM
This game is whack! I wouldn't waste my time playing it ,if it were free! To who ever reads this, please move on. Hopefully, a good TM Game will surface soon.

[Post New]by mistergeorge on Apr 1, 10 2:44 PM
I loved this game. I played from another site and couldn't wait for BF to get it. If you like TM games like I do, it is a bit different in a fun way. But I may be biased because I have a hard time with HOG's since I can't see that well and have to sit in an uncomfortable position with my nose inches from the screen. So for me this was very relaxing, just lean back and mouse click.

marla3300
Catfish
Catfish
1,561 Posts

[Post New]by marla3300 on Apr 1, 10 4:12 PM
It was okay. Not something I'd buy. I didn't care for how the smiles were collected or for the glitchy placing of passengers. Felt a little rustic.
Thanks for the try anyway.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 1, 10 8:00 PM
laeddie wrote:Terry Mann I have seen your reviews before and respect you & your judgement BUT I also tried this game a few weeks ago on another site and found it annoying and boring. Most of the reviewers on that site found it boring. I meant like 70 of 84 reviews! However I am a firm believer in downloading a trial if you think you might like the game. Therefore have at it folks but don't say I didn't warn you/ HAPPY GAMING And Terry Happy Easter!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 1, 10 8:05 PM
To: laeddie- Sorry to hear you didn't like it. Others have PM'd and liked/loved it. But remember different games different opinions. Happy Easter to you too!!!!! TMann

Edited on 04/01/2010 at 8:12:07 PM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 9:21 PM
mistergeorge wrote:I loved this game. I played from another site and couldn't wait for BF to get it. If you like TM games like I do, it is a bit different in a fun way. But I may be biased because I have a hard time with HOG's since I can't see that well and have to sit in an uncomfortable position with my nose inches from the screen. So for me this was very relaxing, just lean back and mouse click.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it, I even received other PM's that others enjoyed it too!!!! So good for you and take care.... TMann

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 3, 10 9:24 PM
i thought is was a trip! first it's just the daily grind... businessmen and "yellow dress ladies" but then you've gt vampires, you've got mummies, you've got ghouls craving ice cream and if they don't get what they want they wander around the car making blue puddles! in the middle of it all is a tiny mouse that crawls up through the floor and chews holes in the place while leaving little droppings... it's INSANE i really enjoyed the time i spent playing it - not like the everyday puzzle/HOG/adventure game that usually passes my time.

the girl's name should be "rachael" though, not "jane"

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 4, 10 7:07 PM
ember89 wrote:i thought is was a trip! first it's just the daily grind... businessmen and "yellow dress ladies" but then you've gt vampires, you've got mummies, you've got ghouls craving ice cream and if they don't get what they want they wander around the car making blue puddles! in the middle of it all is a tiny mouse that crawls up through the floor and chews holes in the place while leaving little droppings... it's INSANE i really enjoyed the time i spent playing it - not like the everyday puzzle/HOG/adventure game that usually passes my time.

the girl's name should be "rachael" though, not "jane"
I wasn't sure if you were going to like it, since others gave their review and disliked it. However, like I mentioned I did get some PM's stating thank you, they thought it was a weird game, others said that the characters were funny and one said they bought it right a way. But I did have a good time, just to watch dracula and the mummies- ( that was different.) I like a game with a good amount of action and clicking rather than sitting there for a few minutes, without doing a darn thing. This game kept me going, and for those that did like it, FINALLY- a good TMG for a change and ember 89 I am glad to read you thought so too!!! TMann

Edited on 04/04/2010 at 7:14:37 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jul 30, 12 10:27 PM
Why Rachel (the conventional spelling) rather than Jane?

Go to: