Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 8, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/08/2016 at 6:51:54 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 8, 16 6:52 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

middlered
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by middlered on Dec 8, 16 8:18 PM
Just started the demo and the hint button does't work correctly. It says " There's nothing to do here ", when there was clearly several things to do. I've read other tech issues with this kind of problems but I never had this kind of problem before.
I might buy this game if BF comes out with a update
Windows Vista

pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Dec 10, 16 1:44 PM
Stuck at train station 3/4 way through game! During Hop need to collect final "nothing item "train carriage key" cannot pick up anything, hint says nothing to do" Map takes back to the platform and there are sparkles on hop scene but cannot pick up anything. Glitch? Please reply.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Dec 11, 16 12:59 PM
I was playing this game and everything was just fine when all of a sudden, the game stopped. Black screen, no sound and my only course of action was to turn off my pc and restart. But, when I tried to start the game again, I got the same black screen., It is not my pc as I tried other games and they work fine.

Any answers?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 11, 16 3:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry there's been trouble playing this game. It sounds like there are a few issues here so I wanted to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps that may be able to assist as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance.

ladygem6, it sounds like the game is not displaying properly and doesn't provide sound. It also sounds like other games are not showing this symptom. I definitely want you to be able to continue playing the game, so the first thing I recommend is seeing if the troubleshooting steps on the following page are able to help:

pugpug01 and middlered, it sounds like the game isn't playing as expected with the hint button not providing a correct hint or an item not being able to be retrieved. In these circumstances, what I recommend is to see if providing the game more permissions can help resolve this. For more steps on how to run this game as an Administrator, the following page should help:

Run Game as Administrator

For players using Mac, the following page of general steps may be able to assist:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will do everything they can to help out and will get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by ARROWLANE on Dec 16, 16 9:18 PM
This game is not displaying correctly. I have had no problems with other games. It shows just a bit larger than the others. Using Win10.

Edited on 12/17/2016 at 1:48:28 PM PST

[Post New]by bavoir on Dec 22, 16 10:41 AM
I, and a number of others, are stuck at the Bandits Box puzzle. Whilst we have all the pieces in the right place, nothing happens. I have completed the puzzle a number of times now and still nothing happens. I'm reluctant to just "skip" it. Is there any fix to this?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 22, 16 12:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by here to address the tech problems people are seeing in the game.

ARROWLANE, I understand that the game is displaying strangely on your computer. There are some troubleshooting steps in our help articles that can be useful in this kind of situation, and I encourage checking out the following:

Taking a Screenshot

bavoir, I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble completing the Bandit Box puzzle. I understand that a few different players have been seeing that the puzzle doesn't complete even after following the Strategy Guide, and I've gone ahead and passed that information along to the appropriate team. In the meantime, the troubleshooting steps in the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Black Screen help article may be able to assist in troubleshooting this.

If anyone is encountering a persistent issue, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE. Any of our Reps will be happy to help as best they can.

Thank you both for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by ARROWLANE on Dec 25, 16 10:32 PM
I discovered the problem. Somehow the screen size was set differently than in other games. Once I fixed that. It was fine. Widescreen and full screen boxes needed to be checked.

[Post New]by bavoir on Dec 29, 16 4:33 AM
Thanks for that Arrowlane, but that didn't work for me. I already had both of those boxes checked. Must be a glitch that they still haven't solved yet.

[Post New]by bavoir on Jan 5, 17 12:51 PM
Is there any movement with getting this issue sorted? I'm left with a game I paid for and cannot play!

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 19, 17 2:40 AM
Windows 10 PC

I quit! I have a terrible lag between scenes. I haven't noticed anyone else saying that, so it must be my settings.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Feb 20, 17 7:29 AM
Same problem with Bandit's Box. Tried a dozen times and finally just skipped it. Not real happy.

Go to: