Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 8, 16 12:40 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/08/2016 at 6:50:56 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 8, 16 6:51 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Dec 8, 16 3:27 PM
Hi all! Well, we have #2 in this series. As usual, I review mostly on the game play and leave the story line to others who do a much better job than I. This one is very much the same as the first, with excellent graphics and beautiful true colors. Game play was great, with no problems during the demo and the scene fit my large screen quite well. Voices are extremely well done, being age and character appropriate, and showed emotion, fear, pain, etc. This game has a lot of character interaction, which makes it seem more realistic and not just walking through a game playing puzzle after puzzle. Animation was well done and movements were very smooth. Unlike the first one in this series, you did not need to choose dialog, which I really don't care for...no such thing in this one. Sound FX are all quite well done. Music is nice for a change and moves with whatever is happening in the scene at the time. During the demo, we had a weasel as a helper. Don't know if he will last the entire game or not, but he was no bother and was very helpful.

So far, the HOPs are just interactive lists, but maybe they change as you progress. I did not see that you can switch to a match 3 or anything else. Items are not difficult to find and scenes are pretty clean. Puzzles were not difficult, but I did run into one that took me a bit of time to complete. Hint system is very helpful, but I did not see that it transports to longer locations. You don't really do that much long distance back tracking. The jump map is easy to follow and areas are well marked. This is the time saver for running to other locations. SG is the standard for all CE games, and easy to follow if you get lost or need help.

The only collectibles I found are portrait puzzle pieces to complete a jigsaw puzzle. Don't know what happens when that is done, but we will see. These pieces are not shaped like a puzzle piece, but are fairly easy to see and are quite colorful. The collectibles are not challenging and I was disappointed in the lack of more. Morphing objects or something would have been nice.

I really like this game and even though the story line is very much the same, it was interesting and well done. You are constantly on the move in this one, with plenty of action, so you don't get bored. I did not find this one all that challenging, but I find the need to play this out and see where it goes, so yes, I am going to add this one to my collection. I think this game will appeal to all levels of players. Again, I do not automatically give any game 5 stars. A game has to be exceptional in all areas to get that number, and because of the lack of extra collectibles, I downgraded a bit. Still, it's at least a 4.75! Even at that, I do believe it is CE worthy.

As always, try it for yourself and see what you think. We all have different tastes in games and you may not care for his one at all. Thanks for the reviews.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Dec 8, 16 5:06 PM
I am enjoying the game, however, I as well was a bit disappointed that the only collectibles were picture pieces - usually 2 per scene, and fairly easy to find. I think we've been spoiled with some games where there are 2 or 3 collectibles plus morphing items which makes it that much more interesting to have to search for the extras.

But, that being said - it is an okay game to while away some time.

Go to: