mycutesox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Following the Gentleman thru the Garden

[Post New]by mycutesox on Apr 1, 10 1:38 AM
This has been a really good game. I just bought it a few hours ago. All was fine until I had to follow the man thru the garden. The first time on one of the rows that went up to the top and turn the corner... ummm my little man just kept right on running straight up and out of sight. huh do what??? While I was trying to decide whether to laugh or cuss, my game began to creak and moan so I thought... only for a sec... oh what a cute turn of events... hmmm... NOT!!! My game went
sqaudoucche <--- a word I made up. It seems a lot of people are having some tech problems with this game so I am going to send this to tech support. Will post back to let everyone know if my pc burped or if the game is problematic... Of course there is always a chance I drank to much.

Re:Following the Gentleman thru the Garden

[Post New]by sandraphillips on Apr 1, 10 3:12 AM
My little man did the same lol,went left and never came back lol.I was able to continue by pressing the solve button.

mycutesox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by mycutesox on Apr 1, 10 6:06 AM
Was that not just funny? I was not sure if I was going to be cranky about it or just laugh until the weird noises started. For about 10 seconds I really thought it was turning out to be just something funny in the game like he was going to come back in view with like a bump on his head or something. lolololol. A big red bump with starts & birds flying around his head...

mycutesox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by mycutesox on Apr 1, 10 7:34 AM
I went back after rebooting and it was fine. Except for my 1 little glitch this was an awesome game. It's the perfect game to play several times over.
Now to my next disaster. Not sure what just yet.
Good luck everyone!!

ellen941
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ellen941 on Mar 20, 11 3:42 PM
I got to the scene with following the little man and he got to a corner but didn't turn and got stuck in a bush. I had no solve button so I had to exit the game the hard way and when I restarted the game it was stuck in the last HOS. I had nothing left to find and I'm stuck in this room. So now what?!!!

Go to: