Bandits Box Puzzle

[Post New]by Charlotte82 on Dec 9, 16 2:05 AM
When I play the bandits box puzzle (the one found in the acid), even though I have all the pictures in the right spot (also according to the strategy guide), the puzzle doesn't finish. Is it a glitch? Does anyone else have the same problem?

I have reset the puzzle again and again.

Re:Bandits Box Puzzle

[Post New]by chel415 on Dec 9, 16 2:28 PM
I have the same issue

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Dec 10, 16 6:15 PM
It doesn't work for me, either. I even reset and did it according to the SG and the SG solution wasn't even close.

[Post New]by country123 on Dec 10, 16 9:18 PM
Having the same problem. What are we missing?

[Post New]by spikescajunmom on Dec 11, 16 4:53 PM
I have same issue. Checked to make sure I wasn't looking at it wrong, but I double checked with guide. All correct. Has to be a glitch! To bad too because it was a game I would have purchased!

Edited on 12/11/2016 at 4:55:12 PM PST

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Dec 12, 16 9:45 AM
I also have the same issue. I did it twice and everything was in the right place. But nothing!!!

[Post New]by XenaElder on Dec 16, 16 10:06 PM
Me too. I did the puzzle at least 6 times, the puzzle is correct, but it doesn't finish. I'm using a Windows 10 laptop. So frustrated 'cause I paid full price for this game.

texasannie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by texasannie on Dec 17, 16 1:31 PM
I had the same issue. I went back in the game and was going to try it one more time, then just skip it if it didn't work. I switched 2 tiles and the drawer opened without my even finishing it or hitting skip. bizarre

[Post New]by bavoir on Dec 22, 16 10:32 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Have reset it and checked with the guide, but still nothing. I will try moving tiles around as per Texasannie, just to see if it opens but so far it hasn't worked. So annoying, and I too paid full price for this!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 22, 16 12:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble completing the Bandit Box puzzle in the game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to report this here, and to texasannie for sharing the steps they tried. It sounds like rearranging some of the tiles may cause the puzzle to finish, however I'm going to make sure to pass the contents of this thread along so that the appropriate team is aware of the situation.

In the meantime, if someone is seeing that the puzzle isn't finishing even after following the steps in the Strategy Guide, our help articles may be able to assist. I encourage taking a look at the following, which can be useful when a puzzle in a game isn't functioning properly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this problem continues we invite users to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can.

Since this is sounding like a technical issue I'm going to lock this thread to keep the forum organized. However if people encounter other glitches they'd like to report, please feel free to post in the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: