Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 10, 16 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/10/2016 at 8:50:21 AM PST

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by akferret on Dec 10, 16 2:44 AM
Well I can't even download it, it just says I need to update my payment info that already is done... I hope they fix this.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Dec 10, 16 5:22 AM
i could download the game but it is scrambled and its missing a piece from the invatory, so i cant play

lolaluv
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by lolaluv on Dec 10, 16 5:42 AM
First hidden object scene started flashing uncontrollably during play - was able to quit, reboot my computer and finish it before it started again. Also seem to be unable to pick up some of the morphing objects, don't know if it's because I was playing the trial or not. Buying this one, but with trepidation of further problems...

[Post New]by lmcangusee on Dec 10, 16 6:35 AM
I'm on OS X El Capitan v10.11.6. I don't know if this is an issue with my OS version or recent games. When I complete a mini game it doesn't register. I have to use the Skip option to be able to continue. This has happened in other recent games I've downloaded.

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by Anged on Dec 10, 16 7:52 AM
lmcangusee wrote:I'm on OS X El Capitan v10.11.6. I don't know if this is an issue with my OS version or recent games. When I complete a mini game it doesn't register. I have to use the Skip option to be able to continue. This has happened in other recent games I've downloaded.

I'm on the same version of OS as you and I have no problems with the mini games. Maybe it's something in your settings?

lolaluv
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by lolaluv on Dec 10, 16 8:13 AM
Can't pick up the majority of the morphing objects and some of the cards - can SEE them, but can't get the cursor to recognize they're clickable. And secret room caused an access violation. Ick. Way too many issues with this game.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 10, 16 8:50 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that these problems are coming up in the game. When there are problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Access Violation

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

scaoli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scaoli on Dec 10, 16 10:51 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:i could download the game but it is scrambled and its missing a piece from the invatory, so i cant play

scaoli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scaoli on Dec 10, 16 10:54 AM
In "The Base" chapter the tongs are not available to take the heart from the statue. Looking at the strategy guide provided no help. The tongs are not mentioned anywhere! What a pain!!

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Dec 10, 16 5:20 PM
Just thought that I'd mention that I got brief screen flashes during the demo, but it wasn't uncontrollable, and I was able to continue with the game each time. Win 10.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 10, 16 9:43 PM
Extremely peeved here. I was looking forward to this game. I played a good bit of the demo with ZERO problems. So, I bought the game. Now, it's like having a record (remember those) that skips. The sound skips, and the scenes flicker and the morphing objects don't morph, nor are they clickable. The game isn't playable this way. This is ridiculous - to have a game that worked perfectly for beta and demo, and now can't be played?!

I'll try a couple of things tomorrow, but if I'm not successful, I'll be writing for a refund - which I don't want because I want to play the blasted game!

[Post New]by kimbo55 on Dec 11, 16 12:37 AM
I am having the same morphing objects problem. I can see that they are supposed to be morphing, but no morph and not able to click on them.

Also, the hint never charges for me. I tried on custom with the charge time as low as it would go and I tried it in casual. The skip charges, but the hint never does.

I am using Chrome on Windows 10.

I have only played the demo, but I don't want to buy it if I can't collect morphing objects and use the hint when I need it.

mystery39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mystery39 on Dec 11, 16 3:56 AM
I am also having problem with tongs. Nowhere are they to be found.

mystery39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mystery39 on Dec 11, 16 3:58 AM
I have jusgt shut down game and gone back in and there are the pliers in my inventory now.

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Dec 11, 16 6:44 AM
Was going to buy this game but I got frustrated with the scrambled flashes, especially on inventory items, Blow torch was unrecognizable, although I was able to use it but could not see it. Please fix, then I will buy

gailyannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gailyannie on Dec 11, 16 9:58 AM
In "The Base" chapter the tongs are not available to take the heart from the statue. Looking at the strategy guide provided no help. The tongs are not mentioned anywhere! What a pain!!

I am having the same issue!! Help?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 11, 16 11:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences with this game here and letting us know what issues have been encountered. It sounds like there are a few things here, but I wanted to provide some troubleshooting help that may assist as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be needed.

If there is an issue with the game 'skipping' or not playing smoothly, or if the game crashes or freezes, the following page contains a lot of steps that can help with any or all of those situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are playing on a Mac, the following page has steps specific for Mac computers that may help:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For players that are seeing a missing set of tongs in the chapter, "The Base", it sounds like mystery39 was possibly able to find the item in the inventory after shutting the game down and restarting it from where you last left off. If that doesn't seem to help, the following steps will enable the game to have full permissions to play as expected on Windows machines by running it as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you just want additional assistance, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will be sure to help you not be stuck with a game you are unable to play and will do their best to help out in any way they can.

Thanks for your time and patience, and I hope this was able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Dec 11, 16 12:21 PM
lolaluv wrote:Can't pick up the majority of the morphing objects and some of the cards - can SEE them, but can't get the cursor to recognize they're clickable. And secret room caused an access violation. Ick. Way too many issues with this game.

Today I found out you only can pick up the morphing items if you wear your gas mask.
For refilling it. Why is this not mentioned (SG or Intro)?? really frustrating.

[Post New]by judyhatcher on Dec 11, 16 12:29 PM
Major bug. At the base, you go to the helicopter with the on/off switch for the heater but it won't let you take the heater after you play the minigame. It won't even let you got back to the helicopter. Please fix.

Go to: