seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Level 44

[Post New]by seraph909 on Dec 10, 16 1:54 PM
Tried about 50 times now, I just can't figure out how to get past this one, can someone give me help or set-up hints? So grateful, I am really getting tired of looking at this one.
Lois

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Dec 10, 16 2:25 PM
Have you read through this post?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/882381.page#6709388

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by MurphCh1031 on Dec 10, 16 2:51 PM
It's been awhile since I played this level but I can give you the start. I use the number tiles. You can change to them, if needed, by clicking on the settings box next to the menu box in the lower right corner of your screen.

Slide the left facing jumper (LFJ) over to the right facing jumper (RFJ). On the 2nd row, slide the yellow 5 over to the green 4 and the green 7 next to the yellow 5. Slide the yellow 5 down to the up facing jumper (UFJ). On the right corner, slide the green 6 to the left and the key up. Slide the yellow 5 to the right. Then slide both jumpers to the right. Then slide yellow 5 down. Then you can slide the key down to get to the lock.

Then slide the green 4 on the 2nd row down to the UFJ. On the left corner slide the blue 5 and the key to the right. Then slide the green 4 to the left and then down. Then slide the key to the left and down to the lock. Hope this gets you on your way.

Go to: