je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

anyone else stuck in the prison?

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 10, 16 6:05 PM
I've done everything I can do. I keep hitting "hint" and it's not showing me what to go for. SPOILER:inventory includes notebook & pen, pliers, vial opener, dog and the letter Z. Map piece for the room upstairs disappeared from my inventory when I got thrown in the cell....

Help?
Thanks....

Edited on 12/10/2016 at 6:05:51 PM PST

Re:anyone else stuck in the prison?

[Post New]by terri13p on Dec 10, 16 6:31 PM
I am having the same problem. The map piece has disappeared from my inventory too.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 10, 16 8:51 PM
Hey terri -

I backed all the way out of the game and then went back in and the map piece is there...I think I can progress now...hope this helps...

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 10, 16 8:51 PM
Hey terri -

I backed all the way out of the game and then went back in and the map piece is there...I think I can progress now...hope this helps...

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 10, 16 8:52 PM
Hey terri -

[Post New]by terri13p on Dec 11, 16 4:24 AM
I tried quitting the game and going back in but that didn't work.

[Post New]by sdcolyer on Dec 11, 16 6:38 AM
I think they need to do a patch for this game. I am VERY disappointed

Dresdin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dresdin on Dec 11, 16 9:59 AM
I am having the same problem, Closed out and went back in same issue. Reset the whole game and started over, same problem again.

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Dec 11, 16 10:59 AM
Yes. I just noticed my map piece disappeared from my inventory. I was wondering why hitting the hint button wasn't working. So, reinstalling doesn't work? Not that I would want to start over again, but.. Sigh very frustrating. Please do a patch ASAP.

Edited on 12/11/2016 at 11:00:28 AM PST

Dresdin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dresdin on Dec 11, 16 11:55 AM
I finally shut sown my laptop and then started it back up and had my map piece, but lost elf so I can not get the second Z. What a crappy game!!!!!!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 11, 16 12:01 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like players are having trouble with a specific scene at the prison. I apologize this is occurring and I wanted to come by to provide some troubleshooting steps to try before contacting our Support Team for more assistance.

If the game seems to not be holding onto inventory items, the hint button doesn't seem to work, or the game isn't working properly even after reinstalling, it might mean the game is lacking certain permissions to continue playing. The following page contains steps on running the game as an Administrator in Windows, which should help provide the game as many permissions as it needs to play:

Run Game as Administrator

If this issue is being seen on Mac, please use the following steps to see if they resolve the issue as they may be able to help out:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will work with you to help with the game and will do everything they can to assist as quickly as possible.

Since this seems to be a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread, report what has been shown here to the right teams, and ask that future discussion of this issue or other found issues with the game be provided to the following designated technical issue thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other moderators.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: