Game Crashes

[Post New]by ioanaval on Dec 11, 16 2:37 AM
Hello!

I just recently purchased this game and it keeps crashing on the first level, it gets all the way to dressing the models and when i pick up a clothing item and move it on the model the game automatically crashes! I demoed the game and it was crashing then too, i should of suspected it would do that even if i bought it so i guess its my fault for that part. But please FIX THIS!! If anyone else is having the same problem please tell me if you were able to fix it. I played this game before from other sources and it never crashed or had problems, SHAME on you BigFish for keeping a game that crashes and not doing anything about it.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game Crashes

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 11, 16 11:12 AM
Hello ioanaval,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been crashing. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. This particular game has very limited operating system support, and may be why this issue is occurring. I recommend checking the game's specifications to see if the computer that is running the game may be unable to do so. For more information on how to check the game's compatibility, the following page may help:

Game Compatibility

If the listed operating system is one that is being used, I want to recommend trying a few steps in the following page as it contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations when playing games on Mac:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If this issue continues or if the game seems to be incompatible, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. I am also going to recreate the designated technical issues thread so players can report any issues they have more readily. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour here.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: