Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 13, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/13/2016 at 6:34:08 AM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Dec 13, 16 6:06 AM
first 6 levels you can play full screen, at level 7 every thing goed black when you playe it windowed you can go on playing the next 2 levels full screen didnt go further so i dont know
Cisca

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 13, 16 6:36 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Dec 13, 16 10:37 AM
I played the demo on the other game site first and I could use the skip button to skip all the dialogue. But when I played the demo on this game site, everytime I tried to use the skip button I was knocked out of the game altogether. I'm on Windows 7 home premium.

Edited on 12/13/2016 at 10:38:31 AM PST

tmlbwells
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tmlbwells on Dec 13, 16 3:18 PM
I was trying to figure that out as well.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 13, 16 3:24 PM
The game will not play full screen. I'm using a Macbook Air

[Post New]by aelissa2 on Dec 13, 16 9:17 PM
I am on a Mac desktop, I've never had difficulties with any of the Delicious games before, but I now have 2 of them....difficulties, I mean. The game will not play full screen, same as pinkbear022 and I cannot minimize it to the toolbar. Not earth shattering, but annoying nonetheless.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 14, 16 8:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what they are experiencing when trying to play this game. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are appearing. For players that are on the PC platform, it is recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps on how to run the game as an administrator. This will help allow the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should.

For players on the Mac platform, the following help article contains steps specific to this system:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by vegascrazy on Dec 15, 16 7:12 AM
I am on a desktop PC. Game runs great, as do all the Delicious games, but this one ... every time I try to click on something on the right hand side - the poster in the beginning or the candy cane to deliver to customers in the next section, I can't pick it up and I get returned to my desktop, almost like I clicked off the game screen completely. I love these games and have bought all of them....I don't want to continue the frustration of this one, but don't want to regret that I purchased it, either!

Hope you can help me soonest!

[Post New]by gretah on Dec 16, 16 12:45 PM
my laptop crashed on level 7, i use widows 10

[Post New]by Zeiran on Dec 16, 16 7:35 PM
Game won't let me play full screen or change difficulty level on a mac. Sometimes doesn't save progress, so I had to replay levels when I reopened it. Skip button doesn't always work. First of the Emily games I've had issues with.

[Post New]by Gabijaernis on Dec 17, 16 6:11 AM
I have Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.5) and MacBook Air. And I can't go full screen with this game. Though, no issues with all previous Delicious (I have them all). I also have upgraded all systems and adobe and I have installed/uninstalled the game. No success. I don't want to buy it unless I know it will go full screen. PLEASE help me and others with the same issue.

[Post New]by jenamin1976 on Dec 17, 16 8:26 AM
i am running windows 10. I am having issues with the right side of the screen as well. My issues are with the coffee and biscuit. I can pick up the coffe, but the biscuit is not clickable. It fixed temporarily when I re-installed the game, but it is doing it again. Very frustrating when 90% of the customers are ordering coffee

ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Dec 18, 16 3:48 AM
Hello BFG!

I've had a glitch occur twice now where I have completed a bonus level, but when the level actually ends, it says I've failed. Just to be clear, the game screen shows that I've got the diamond, but the pop-up screen at the end shows a sad Emily and I don't get the diamond.

I am on a PC running Windows 10.

[Post New]by DawnW25 on Dec 18, 16 1:06 PM
This game has no sound at all for me in Windows 10. I tried it on my Windows 7 computer and it was fine. I didn't play long enough to see if the return to desktop issue on the right side would duplicate for me, but I have had this problem with other Big Fish games in Windows 10.

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Dec 19, 16 5:09 PM
Game freezes now and then on levels 59.60 and 61.
Running Windows 8 as I had all kinds of problems with Windows10.

[Post New]by vanita76 on Dec 21, 16 5:50 PM
I'm having the same problems as all the users with a Mac. Impossible to play in full screen so it doesn't allow me pick food as I have the toolbar in the way.
I uninstalled the demo and download it again, but the problem remains. I love the Delicious series, and they always run better in my Mac that in my Windows.
I really want to buy this game, but I won't spend money if I cannot get a game that runs normally.
I hope Bigfish contact the creators of this game and release an update that solves all the tech issues, otherwise, I won't buy.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 22, 16 12:33 PM
Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to report these issues here. I understand that users have been seeing some different problems in the game, and I wanted to stop by with help for these.

It sounds like some Mac users are seeing that the game won't play in full-screen mode. I certainly understand wanting to be able to play the game in full-screen, and I've gone ahead and passed the posts about this along to the appropriate team. In the meantime, to try and troubleshoot this I suggest trying the steps to change your screen resolution in the following help article, which can be useful in this kind of situation:

Screen Resolution

For the other issues being described here, it may help to try the steps in the help articles that I've included below. These can help in a variety of different situations, such as when a game is crashing or part of it isn't functioning properly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If people continue to experience these issues we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can.

Thank you all for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by sjstreet on Dec 30, 16 8:28 AM
I am using a PC. Beginning on Level 38, I cannot pick up the pie crust to complete making the pies. It will not let me click on it. Please advise. thanks so much

[Post New]by vernamidwife on Dec 31, 16 11:21 AM
I'm playing on a MAC, I don't play on fullscreen, so I've had no problems there. But on Level 48, the counter for 30 wooden toys stops 3/4 around. I'm watching myself make the toys, but there is no further advance of the counter. I can't earn the diamond.
Sad, but true

Go to: