basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

game extras to play

[Post New]by basmith12 on Dec 13, 16 8:56 AM
i love this game and have had several games going at once with the multiple user ability on my pc however, I have now play 100% of all available cities and other than the daily events, I have nothing to gain in playing the levels over and over as I have so many gems and boosts accumulated. I try and play each level without using any boosts except for a very few of the timed that I could not accomplish. I would like to have something added to the game for those of use who have extra play time (I realize that due to my disability that I have much more time to play the games than others) to give something to work toward in the forms of rewards or something in addition to the gems. This would allow us to play the game continuously while waiting for the next updates to come. I play on PC platform and do to limited use of hands, etc cannot play on the smaller devices or am sure I would have a game on each! LOL Just voicing an idea to try and get more GD play and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! God Bless You All!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:game extras to play

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 13, 16 3:14 PM
Hi basmith12,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the forums your feedback and suggestions. Congratulations on completing available content within the game! While the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to make changes within the game, we do have the tools to advocate for the players and pass along what is presented in the threads. I've gone ahead and passed the contents of this thread to the Gummy Drop! teams for review. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums.

Happy gaming! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:game extras to play

[Post New]by basmith12 on Dec 13, 16 3:36 PM
bfgBellerophon, Thank you for your response and for passing on the idea to possibly have additional areas for play in the game. Looking forward to new cities to explore and many more joyous hours of gummy play!

Go to: