Snow Goblin & Swinch.

Snow Goblin & Swinch.

[Post New]by SHAUNADEAN on Dec 13, 16 9:27 AM
are here. Arrived Australia 14th. For those who don't know Snow Goblin uses 1x chocolate hand grenade. Swinch uses 3x snowflakes, 3x garland, 3x decorations and 3x fireworks. Hope this helps.

Edited on 12/13/2016 at 10:15:32 AM PST

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Re:Snow Goblin & Swinch.

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 13, 16 9:39 AM
Yey!

I glad that tomorrow will be 14
Thank you

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Dec 13, 16 9:47 AM
Thanks ShaunaDean

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Dec 14, 16 3:18 AM
YEA!!!! THank you

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 14, 16 9:50 AM
Which is the best avatar and amulet to use

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 14, 16 12:49 PM
Well I am about ready to give up. I play for hours and hours and just can't get snowflakes just a few in the last 2 full days. I would think because its ib the miscellaneous section. The pack sack avatar misc amulet should work..nothing..

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 14, 16 1:10 PM
Take a break and relax. Have a coffee or whatever you like
Then change your avatar with the superwoman or whatever you like (not what you have used)
Have you played a few times everywhere? Then play on single scene for 20 minutes
Have you played the same scene? Go play everywhere
Change the island if that isn't to much

There's no amulet or avatar for snowflakes but change something. Maybe your luck will change

How many snowflakes and garlands do you have? Would you say that your game has a glitch or you're just out of luck?

sanibel4me
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sanibel4me on Dec 14, 16 5:28 PM
judylinn, I usually use the Supergirl avatar. It seems to work better for me than the Detective (Sherlock Holmes). I can usually get snowflakes from the Ice Palace on Island 1 and the

sanibel4me
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sanibel4me on Dec 14, 16 5:30 PM
Sorry, Message got sent before I finished my sentence. The Peak on Island 3 is also a good source or snowflakes and garlands.

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on Dec 14, 16 5:39 PM
sanibel4me - thanks for the reminder. I too have noticed that playing certain HOS will more consistently give me the item I am looking for. For Halloween I found the Ginger-dead more often in the Dragon's Lair than other HOS.

So folks definitely watch what you are given - play each HOS 5-10 times in a row (or more if you can stand it) and see what it give the most of.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 14, 16 7:46 PM
Thanks for the advice. I usually play one game and move to the next one going all around each island. I'll try sticking to one for a bit. I think I am just out of luck...but will try these new ideas

Playades
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Playades on Dec 15, 16 2:50 PM
Does anyone remember if all of the Christmas floaters stick around for the whole season or do some of them disappear after Santa arrives?

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Dec 15, 16 3:07 PM
Playades....

They have always stuck around until Jan 5......

Playades
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Playades on Dec 15, 16 7:45 PM
Thanks Trixie!

[Post New]by BigJackBrown on Dec 15, 16 8:02 PM
Snowflakes and garlands are required in equal amounts so one would expect that they would 'drop' with the same frequency. Hardly seems like that for most players and, for me also, it's been an overabundance of garlands and I still had several dozens left from last year's Xmas event. Thankfully, I was able to load up on snowflakes before the Swinch and Snow Goblin arrived although I'll inevitably still have several garlands left after Xmas.

Judylinn, there's really no special avatar or amulet to use because playing each HOS will always give you any of the Xmas misc items as a bonus. Some like the snowflake and garland can, however, only be gotten from HOS whilst the others can be gotten from both HOS and floaters.

BJB

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 15, 16 8:59 PM
Well last night I followed the advice and stuck to rooms and got 8 snowglakes in 25 games so was happy about that. Tonight I've played 16 games for 3 snowflakes. I'm going to try and reboot my ipad. I seem to remember when I did that last year it got better.

alchico61
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by alchico61 on Dec 15, 16 11:58 PM
I wish we could gift them as I can't get Garlands but have plenty of Snowflakes. It can be very frustrating. I also am one scene from being Sensi on everything. The dreaded Singing Reef and the their darn seashells. Been trying to play scenes where I can get the safe, police badge and poster so I can craft the collection for the 10 sea shells but I'm not having any luck with that either.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 16, 16 12:06 AM
Judy, when you're playing a scene, you might get a elf hat, a chocolate grenade, a snowflake or a garland. (4 different types of items)
If those would fall absolutely equal you should have obtained 6 snowflakes for 25 scene and 4 snowflakes for 16 scene.
The items don't fall equally. You are lucky with 8 snowflakes for 25 scene and close to a equal falling with 3 snowflakes for 16 hos

Reboot your iPad if you think that will change your luck but you also need to start playing. You need to play more if you want more swinch per day

25 scenes are around 20 minutes of playing, 16 scenes are around 10 minutes of playing. You can't get full of snowflakes with 30 - 40 minutes of playing in 2 days
If you want more, you need to play more.
If you don't want to play more, you should accept your results. The game doesn't rains what we want, when we want or as fast as we want

Edited on 12/16/2016 at 12:35:53 AM PST

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Dec 16, 16 9:27 PM
I play way more than that I play about 3 hours a day sometimes more..that was just the one session that I counted...after I read this board..don't usually keep track of how many games etc. last time I looked I had over 1200 garlands and hundreds of elf hats . I think the game is different for everyone the other day I played my hours as usual and got 3 snowflakes.. But always looking to the board for new tips...like playing the same room for a long time...that was when I got all the snowflakes I mentioned and that was a lucky streak...
The good news is I've come up lots of levels and made almost a million coin from the event so far

Edited on 12/16/2016 at 9:48:43 PM PST

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Dec 17, 16 12:42 AM
Are you keeping your coins for something in particular? If not, then turn them into magnets. Get 50 - 100. Then choose a hos, put on the crystal owl and some coin amulet. Play that hos with 2 - 3 for every visit
That will help you play faster, get more special items and faster experience points.

If you don't know what I mean by turning coins into magnets, look for a thread called "Halloween and Christmas planning " or something similar

Go to: