Challenge Level 10

[Post New]by joesoap on Dec 14, 16 5:23 AM
I need to go back to the shop before I can complete this level. Can anyone tell me how to get into the shop please

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Challenge Level 10

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 14, 16 1:11 PM
From what I recall, you should be able to get back into the shop whenever you start any level, if there is anything else left to purchase.

julesy

[Post New]by sunshine968 on Dec 29, 16 11:24 AM
I'm having the same problem, I have nothing left to buy for the level but I can't get back to the shop and I can beat the score but I don't get the diamond anyone have a tip on how to get by this one?

[Post New]by sunshine968 on Dec 29, 16 11:40 AM
FYI, I closed out of the game and went back in, it worked after, so it might of been a glitch

alwaysmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by alwaysmom on Dec 30, 16 10:50 AM
I am sure you have already figured this out - but in case anyone else is searching later -- you get to the store at the start of any non-challenge level, as long as there is something left to buy.

I had to go to the store on another level before playing that one tool

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Mar 24, 17 6:51 AM
sunshine968 wrote:I'm having the same problem, I have nothing left to buy for the level but I can't get back to the shop and I can beat the score but I don't get the diamond anyone have a tip on how to get by this one?

Hello,

I could really use some help with this level. I have bought everything and I click on the energy drink a lot during the level. I complete the level and I still don't get the diamond. Is this a glitch? How do I get the diamond?

Thanks for any help!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 9, 17 7:47 AM
jewel47 wrote:Hello,

I could really use some help with this level. I have bought everything and I click on the energy drink a lot during the level. I complete the level and I still don't get the diamond. Is this a glitch? How do I get the diamond?

Thanks for any help!

You have to use that energy drink throughout the game in order to complete the challenge. As soon as it wears off, drink another one.

julesy

Go to: