Spectacular Christmas BFG!!! Thank You!!!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Dec 14, 16 10:08 PM
I Love 2016'S Christmas WE! My DL was Fast and Smooth. No "stickiness" in my game at all. I Like Everything about it and the music is soothing..Lots of snow and ice skating on my moat around Q Castle. Love [Love!] all the new furniture for my Christmas room. Great new pets..I rate this with the first Spring Event..Perfect. Q

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:Spectacular Christmas BFG!!! Thank You!!!

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Dec 14, 16 10:18 PM
Greetings

I too have to agree with Q Have only had a small peek but from what I've seen it does look beautiful Plus SNOW IN CAIRNS QLD AUSTRALIA it's a MIRACLE or the

ENJOY EVERYONE

Barb from Oz

Edited on 12/14/2016 at 10:19:07 PM PST

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Dec 14, 16 11:15 PM
It's beautiful! Love the snowflakes falling. ( but not looking forward to the real ones coming this weekend here!)
Happy Holiday Hunting!

Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Dec 15, 16 2:47 AM
Absolutely beautiful with all that snow. But I had to have a giggle - I was melting away at my computer and then when the update was done and I was in the game I saw all that lovely snow. Cooled me right down It's summer here in NZ.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Dec 15, 16 4:39 AM
This is my 1st Christmas Event and I am simply it !! Very well done BFG More please !!!

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Dec 15, 16 5:54 AM
It's fantastic! Love the skaters in front of the Castle even. Nice touch! All the tiny details make it great.

bcrevers
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by bcrevers on Dec 15, 16 6:04 AM
Jealous kindle player?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 15, 16 6:07 AM
LOVING the music!!!!!!... LOVING the snow globes!!!!!!!!!, can't help it, have to shake each new one I get to see the "snow" fall in each one... THANKFUL for ways to buy more furniture to add to the already existing achievements!!!!!! .... It's even more beautiful this year with all the new additions... WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Dec 15, 16 6:54 AM
This event is fresh and new and so well done. There are still a couple of glitches (the private room still freezing), but all and all a great update. The challenges, pets and globes are wonderful additions to last year's event. Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into making this happen.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 15, 16 6:59 AM
Agree with all of you. I'm enjoying this one very much. My favorite things are the music, the skaters, the kids, and the pretty snow globes. I'm also glad that they put our ghost album in our Christmas room. The gold figurine the gargoyle holds is your ghost album. What a cool touch to do that for us.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Dec 15, 16 7:37 AM
It'll be even more fab once they fix the glitches

Suddenly, clicking on the elf does nothing, couldn't exit out the game-need to alt-control-delete.. Strangely enough, I could collect snowflakes and move from room to room.

Off now to register a "tech problem".

Cheerio.

jeanob
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jeanob on Dec 15, 16 3:46 PM
Yes, bcrevers....kindle player jealous. Have fun. I will catch up.

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Dec 15, 16 3:51 PM
Just chiming in with my thoughts as well...this year the Winter Event is AMAZING!!! So may things to look at, the new effects and music, the castle and skaters...just all of it. Love the new additions to our rooms, the new pets...all the glitz and glitter and snow!! Great job on this one for sure!!

heidinorkovi
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by heidinorkovi on Dec 15, 16 6:25 PM
WOW!!! YAY!!! This is superb. I really love it. Thank you for this update. I was so happy when it said "there is an update available" and then all this magic appeared. All together fantabulous. Heidi/Oz

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 17, 16 7:06 PM
LOVE the fact when gifting friends under the tree........we don't have to scroll through hundreds of friends each time........remember that from last year?

THANKS DEVS for fixing that!

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Dec 17, 16 7:16 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:LOVE the fact when gifting friends under the tree........we don't have to scroll through hundreds of friends each time........remember that from last year?

I think I'm missing something. I have to scroll through my friends to put gifts under the tree. I know when I've gifted as their tree shows presents under it but I'm still mouse wheel scrolling (PC) and finger/stylus (Kindle/android) scrolling just like the spring event.

I also have quite a few friends who do not have their Christmas room open, yet have CE items on their wishlist. Boy, I sure have mine open...it's so much fun getting all those fabulous items under my tree!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 17, 16 10:32 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:LOVE the fact when gifting friends under the tree........we don't have to scroll through hundreds of friends each time........remember that from last year?

Yes!!!! Painfully aware of that small problem last year.......Soooooooooo glad that was fixed this year.......Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you to the Devs for fixing that one!!!!!!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 17, 16 10:37 PM
kthreads wrote:

I think I'm missing something. I have to scroll through my friends to put gifts under the tree. I know when I've gifted as their tree shows presents under it but I'm still mouse wheel scrolling (PC) and finger/stylus (Kindle/android) scrolling just like the spring event.

As you already know, when you click on Just John in the private room, your friends are displayed along the bottom of the page....However, there are only 7 at a time displayed, so you have to use the arrows to go to the next page........So, last year, when you scrolled to the second set of 7 people......and clicked on that 8th person.....and left them a present......the scroll list of names went back to square 1.....so you had to scroll again to that second page of friends....choose number 9.....then it went back to the beginning again.....

By the time you reached the 88th or 89th person in your list.....your scrolling finger got just exhausted......plus it took FOREVER to leave presents when you had about 100 friends......

They changed it this year.....when you select a friend's room to leave them a present....the scroll list stays in the same place......so you don't have to scroll from the beginning each time.

Major, major, major improvement!!!!!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 17, 16 11:44 PM
In my excitement to play this Xmas and gift my Friends, I had forgotten the irritation of the scrolling last year and the time it took to get through to temporary Friends, but this time I am zooming through gifting every day.
Happiness all round
The Developers continue to amaze me with their thoughtfulness.
A BIG thank you for this lovely event!

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 18, 16 12:28 AM
Thank you Devs, for another spectacular event.

How you come up with so many different ideas is just sheer and utter brilliance.

If there was an Oscar/Award/Medal for games I'd give it to you with no problem.

Welsh Shelley

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 12:31:57 AM PST

Go to: